Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very Nice People

I showed up 15 minutes prior to my appointment and waited around for 35 minutes before they showed... read more

Reviewed May 15, 2017
grdelacruz
Unfortunate

Customer before us damaged unit rendering it unusable. Owner initially was good about updates but... read more

Reviewed April 7, 2017
corporal493
Lansing, Michigan

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 7, 2017

I have pasted and coppied what is on there web site for renting

he person signing the rental agreement must be at least 21 years old and anyone driving a jet ski must be at least 16. Renters must have a valid photo ID and a damage security deposit of $200 cash paid upon arrival. The security deposit is held while you are on the water with our equipment and will be returned to you upon bringing your Jet Ski back at the designated time in the same condition it went out in.

Upon us arriving, we were told no the 16 year olds can not rent, doesn't matter what are web site says, no they can not.

They didn't even flinch when they told us, as if they have done this multiple times.
d

3  Thank lesleyfox05
john w, Manager at Caribbean Breeze Boat Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

Caribbean Breeze requires jet ski customers to have previous experience operating personal watercraft.

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Totally non professional and terrible customer service. Booked Jet skis 3 weeks in advance and confirmed . Still got cancelled 5 mins prior to appointment time and nobody called , we had to call ourselves only to find out they cannot come. It was obvious they were making last minute excuses our whole family was there at the marina on a hot and busy day. They probably gave our time to some other party . Do not trust them or book with them .

1  Thank syedtaz123
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Disappointed that we traveled 1200 miles and didn't get to go parasailing. Called 4 days prior and was told not to book an appointment and to just "stop down" when we arrived. When we did so I was informed that there would be no parasailing this week due to engine upgrade. HUGE disappointment since the closest alternative for parasailing was an additional 5 hours away. We did book jet skis for the following day, however, we were called an hour prior and asked to switch our time slot. On the plus side we were refunded the full amount since the time change did not work for us. We ended up doing most of our water fun through SUP. They were friendly and great to work with.

1  Thank mrech2007
john w, Manager at Caribbean Breeze Boat Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Sorry to disappoint. While we are upgrading our equipment we are not booking new appointments.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

Horrible experience! We arrived to find that the pontoon boat we rented looked NOTHING like the photo on the website or the photos posted in their office. It looked like a work boat used to carry workers from here to there with metal bench seats along each side. So industrial that there wasn’t even room for a small cooler under the bench. Boat wasn’t fueled up so we had to spend time taking time to escort worker to local fuel stop and wait while they fueled the boat, spilling fuel and ensuing clean up. On the way taking them back to the dock an alarm started going off intermittently. Worker said it might be bottom alarm as depth finder had been removed but wiring still in place. Seemed to be better when we slowed down to 1500 rpm (slow going). Dropped them off and wanted to head to Galveston Bay, alarm started getting less intermittent so I called their office, response “I don’t think you’re going to break down”, I responded that the alarm is LOUD and extremely annoying and asked if they had another boat they could put us on and the response was “no”. By the time we made it to Galveston Bay the alarm was constant, we had made several attempts – wasting precious time – to find the alarm and hopefully pull a wire off and stop it but were unable to locate. I called the office and let them know we were bringing the boat back and were very disgusted with the entire situation. Originally scheduled for 4 hours we were back to the dock in 2 hours. I expected a full refund for the terrible experience only to be told by one worker that there’s no refund for early return. The other worker, in charge, told me they had reduced the charge to an amount equivilant to the 2 hour rental to which I responded that it was unacceptable due to their faulty equipment being the reason for the early return. She said she’d see what she could do. I sent an email with video of the alarm going off constantly at 1500 rpm and 2500 rpm (normal slow cruising speed) with no response.
Do NOT rent from this company you WILL be disappointed in the equipment and service!

4  Thank Greg D

All boat photos are accurate. There was not adequate communication regarding the alarm that we interpreted as shallow water, but turned out to be another alarm. Customer distributed ashen remains in the bay without supervision and completed the task and returned to the dock safely so no refund was given.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

For beginners, the man was 15 minutes late to our appointment and it would've took him another 10-15 minutes to get the jet ski off of his trailer. He contacted me 30 minutes before my appointment saying he needed a refundable $200 cash deposit which wasn't included in the confirmation booking email. Once he arrived (late), he wanted me to sign some extra personal information that I didn't feel secure giving out on a piece of paper. On top of all the antics, he TRIED to guilt trip me on getting on the jet ski anyway saying "Well, are you sure cause I took my time, about 30 minutes, putting them on this trailer and this is what I get paid for." Overall, is just seemed sketchy from the beginning that I didn't feel comfortable with so we decided not to get on.

4  Thank Joseph S

Customer declined the rental upon reviewing the paperwork and the risk of operating a jet ski without prior experience.