“Great view”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen Kitchen
Pool
East Pool
Lagoon Pool w/ Beach Entry
Volley Ball Court
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sproulsdj
Galveston Island, Texas
“Great view”
Reviewed July 21, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Room was nice and view was awesome. Kitchen and bathrooms really nice. Big tvs in all rooms, including intertainment for kids.

Jul 22, 2018
Thanks for taking your time to provide a review! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay!
Holly E M
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed April 9, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We stayed in 401 and had a relaxing beautiful vacation. This condo has the best view and an amazing kitchen. Bedrooms and bathrooms were also great and spacious. The owner was very accommodating and attentive. He had everything ready with step by step details of resort. We would recommend to anyone wanting a comfortable, modern, relaxing vacation!

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for taking your time to provide a review! I'm glad you guys love the condo and enjoyed your stay in Galveston!
IsItFiveO...
Southern States
“Second stay at Maravilla and just as pleased as first time.”
Reviewed March 30, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This was our second stay at Maravilla and we were not disappointed. It was just two ladies and we loved having two bedrooms and two baths.
-the kitchen is fully stocked with all basic necessities.
-the bathrooms were well stocked with multiple towels and washcloths.
-the balcony was huge and faced the ocean.
-Randy was very easy to deal with.

Only minor drawbacks ...
-The elevator to the fourth floor wasn’t working, which we knew in advance, but it’s a very long walk to the functioning elevator.
-There is no dining area but just three or four barstools which might be an issue for a large group/family.
Would definitely stay here again.

Mar 31, 2018
Thanks for taking your time to provide feedback! The elevator is scheduled to be repaired by by June 1, 2018. It has a major and costly issue unfortunately. The salt air next to the ocean takes a toll on mechanical equipment. I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay again!
Travel757...
“Great view Beach condo”
Reviewed March 16, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Our family of 6 had a great time staying in this wonderful condo that was very conveniently located next to all the fun. The Condo was in the front facing the sea wall with a gorgeous view of the water. We had just enough space for the family and the condo was fully stocked. All we needed to bring was the food which was nice. We enjoyed our stay and will be recommending this place to friends.

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the condo!!
gary e
granbury
“revision”
Reviewed March 12, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My wife said I was too harsh on my 1st review so... I must say Randy was very accommodating , The condo was excellent, gorgeous view and well appointed. The elevator situation was/is VERY bad. Trip advisor is awful, we'll never use them again. Absolutely no way to reach them, communicate or talk to a human being!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Mar 18, 2018
Thanks for clearing that up. Book dir3ct next time but any way you book, you don't really need TripAdvisor after you've booked. I answer the phone any time and respond quickly to email and texts.
Explorati...
“Very nice condo”
Reviewed March 5, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

BUT...... The deal with the non working elevator just was really too much. The only elevator that was working was at least 250 yards from the condo, only went to the 3rd floor, and the condo was on the 4th floor!
How many trips did we have to make??
But the condo was very nice, well appointed, great view. everything there we needed.
The guy from Trip Advisor was very nice and accommodating, very helpful.
Trip Advisor was very frustrating, little or no way to communicate with them, no contact number, trying to verify reservations etc. I'll try hard not to use them again , when you need to talk to a person....well you know. Leave a message on their sight and hope they respond....sometime!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Mar 12, 2018
The reviews are meant to be targeted about my customer service and the condo you stayed in.
I gave them a choice of which condo to stay, 323 which is the one they booked or 401, an Ocean front condo and they chose 401 knowing the elevator was out of service.
I'm sorry they couldn't make contact with TripAdvisor.   I sent you all of my contact information along with my personal cell phone that I answered immediately when they called several times.  In the email communications to them, I asked that they contact me immediately with any issues.  Once you book on TripAdvisor, they really have nothing to do with the booking except for collecting payment.  The guest didn't provide a phone number on the booking when they made it or I would have called them morning of their arrival date as I do with nearly all my guests. Its my goal that every guest has a great experience. It appears perhaps this guest did not read the emails we sent to communicate important information.
Corey G
“I wish I never had to leave! Simply BREATHTAKING!”
Reviewed November 13, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Property was pristine, all the way around. The pictures of the property do not do it any justice at all. Amazing room, amazing view, perfect amenities, everything worked inside of the condo... The patio is simply breathtaking, I can go on and on. Randy was a fantastic owner and representative of Galveston Condos... always available, text message or phone call/email - fantastic to deal with.

Your age range 25-34
Nov 15, 2017
Thanks so much for taking your time to provide a review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing