“I would rent from this owner anytime!”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen Kitchen
Pool
East Pool
Lagoon Pool w/ Beach Entry
Volley Ball Court
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mooserok
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“I would rent from this owner anytime!”
Reviewed March 9, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Met up with our kids for a long weekend. Although compact, the condo had plenty of room with two king rooms and bunks. We did about half our cooking there and the kitchen was well equipped for a vacation rental. The weather was not cooperative, but the view of the ocean was great. Location was good. Thank you for all the thought you have obviously put into your rental. We enjoyed our stay!

Stacy T
Muskegon, Michigan
“Incredible view that restores vigor and makes you want to jump up and get outside!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This condo is as beautiful as the pictures show. However, pictures cannot express the exceptional view from this condo's balconies. Waking up and staring out the slider from the bed, at the Gulf, is more beautiful than I can describe. I was worried that this vacation was going to be stressful and boring but with the very attentive Owner, beautiful Condo, amentities and exceptional views I am already more relaxed than I have been in months. I cannot wait to go exploring and see as much of Galveston and Texas as our time will allow! I would stay here again and again and I will be recommending it to whoever is looking for a relaxing vacation with all of the comforts of home.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Management Response
Mar 2, 2015
Very Awesome! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying your stay. Thanks for the great review!
ElCeeAy
Pontefract, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment with an amazing sea view.”
Reviewed February 23, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We stayed here with my daughter and her husband and two boys aged 7 and 2. The apartment is just as described in the details with every gadget and appliance you could wish for. It is well situated on Seawall Boulevard and the view from the front windows is just breathtaking. Randy, the owner, supplied all the information that we needed for our stay well in advance with follow up e mails a couple of days before our visit. He is dedicated to providing a first class service for his guests and two minor queries during our stay were dealt with promptly. We will definitely stay here should we visit Galveston again ( we live in the UK, daughter in Houston) and would have no hesitation in recommending it to family and friends. Thank you Randy, keep up the good work.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Andrea L
Dallas, Texas
“Incredible Condo Priced affordably”
Reviewed January 29, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

I must admit that I was not expecting such a wonderful, beautifully furnished and best location condo in Galveston for the price. The owner was more than accommodating. I will be staying here again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Bill W
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Wonderful Condo and Friends”
Reviewed January 5, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

The Condo was wonderful. The view is fantastic. From the 4th floor, you can sit on the balcony and look out to the gulf and see the beautiful view. Inside the condo, all the details are taken care of with everything you need for a wonderful stay. I also must emphasis that we enjoyed visiting with our friends while staying there. Randy is a wonderful host and will do everything possible to make sure your stay is enjoyable. Thank you for allowing us to spend time and relax in Galveston. We definitely enjoyed our stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jan 7, 2015
Thanks so much guys! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Wish the weather was better. It warmed and cleared after you headed back to Indiana. I hope you had a nice trip home!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing