“Amazing!”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen / Living Room Living Room w/ 3D TV
View From Balcony
Main pool (1 of 3 pools)
Swim up Gazebo
Island in main Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Alyssa R
“Amazing!”
Reviewed June 30, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was an incredible condo and we loved staying here. The owner was incredible and kind--very understanding when we had a car issue. Our kids loved the bunk beds and the kitchen was perfect to make some meals after roadtrip food. Beautiful view and great furnishings

Jul 2, 2017
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay and we could accommodate you guys. Let me know when you want to come back!
jgabbard2...
Palestine, Texas
“The BEST!”
Reviewed June 29, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The condo was beautiful everything was very clean organized and labeled with instructions. The entire process was so easy and Randy is very helpful and responsive to any questions. I would definitely recommend booking this condo to anyone who wants to have a fun relaxing getaway in Galveston.

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for your review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!!!
bhedwards...
Arlington, Texas
“Location and comfort”
Reviewed June 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was a clean and comfortable condo. We were really pleased with the fully stocked kitchen with all the appliances we wanted including an ice crushing blender. The kids loved the pools and 3D movies. Customer service was excellent with quick responses to all questions I had about the reservation.

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks so much for providing a review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay. Please be sure and come back soon!
Kinuny63
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed June 17, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Excellent location, nice furniture, really clean, beautiful view from the balcony. It was a last minute trip and didn't have any issues. I really recommend it!

Jun 18, 2017
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay! Thanks so much for providing a review!
Reviewed June 17, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Jun 18, 2017
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay! Thanks so much for providing a review!
Wendy B
“Exceeded our expectations!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

First getaway we could bring our pets with us. The pet friendly condo was immaculate! There was everything you can think of to make our stay comfortable. The pools were beautiful and clean. The whole family enjoyed a relaxing stay. We felt right at home with friendly staff, easy check in, and prompt service. As a mother and new grandmother I brought everything we would need, but I was impressed that if I had forgotten something it was available in the condo. Great view and very well kept community. We will be back again for sure!!
Impressed guest:)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
May 30, 2017
Thanks foe taking your time to provide a review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay and I am looking forward to having you as a guests again!
Shandrece...
“Perfect”
Reviewed April 30, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The room Was Perfect, bed are very comfortable. The design of the condo was Beautiful. Definitely will be Booking again

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing