“Amazing!”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Kitchen
2nd Bedroom
2nd Bedroom
Bunk beds in Hallway
Bunk Beds in Hallway
Bathrooms are similar (2)
Bathroom
East Pool
Resort Pool
Hot Tub
Lagoon Pool w/ Beach Entry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Charliein...
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 28, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

When planning a trip to the beach, I looked at other condos and even condos in the same complex. Let's just say the reviews spoke for themselves. Randy's condos had an average 4.9 out of 5 stars on the site we booked through.

The condo was updated and super clean. Honestly, anyone in the area should bug him for the name of his cleaning crew. All the beds were exceedingly comfortable. Randy gave us his cell number if we needed anything, which we didn't. I can't think of a single complaint about the condo itself.

The resort is equally as great. The grounds were well maintained and the pools were fantastic. The office staff was friendly. And the location is the best on the island. Seawall has some very crowded, busy sections. Maravilla is at the edge of all that. Everything is still close by but you get to hear the Gulf waves rather than the steady stream of cars you hear farther up.

When we come back, we won't even bother looking anywhere else for somewhere to stay.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Tammy M
spring, United States
“Awesome condo!”
Reviewed January 12, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The condo is beautiful, clean, and well appointed. Has a great view of the ocean and the pool. Had a great time.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jan 13, 2016
Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!
Cindy H
Pearland, Texas
“The condo, grounds, and view are beautiful.”
Reviewed November 11, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Our experience was just what we expected based on the reviews of others. The condo is clean, comfortable, and well stocked with dishes and appliances.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Mar 15, 2016
Thanks so much for providing a review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!!
Kelley S
Arlington, Texas
“The best you can get”
Reviewed October 5, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

My experience with Randy was great!! From the very beginning he sent me all the information I could possibly need. At any time within the 4 months between booking and my stay if I had a question he promptly replied, I never worried about my booking.
The condo is simply amazing. Top of the line linens. Plenty of towels, dishes and silverware was nice. The beds are comfortable and clean. The entire place is modern, updated and very clean. The pool is huge and the hot tub is very hot. The complex takes very good care of the grounds. Check in was easy.
Down the street there is a beach that you can drive on which to me was so much better than the one on the main road.
I didn't want to leave....I have almost cried looking at pictures because I want to go back. Love love loved it

Oct 10, 2015
Thanks so much for your feedback. I'm so glad you guys enjoyed your stay! I hope you get to come back soon.
Christina...
“Wonderful memories were made while staying in your condo.”
Reviewed September 17, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The pictures and other reviews are true,this place is great! We had two small children with us and even they enjoyed the condo. Our 5 year old kept saying,"Mommy and Daddy, I love our vacation home!" The condo was very clean and had everything we needed. The grounds were well kept. We went to the pools everyday and enjoyed coffee on the patio looking out at the ocean every morning. We will stay here again and tell our family and friends.

Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
LindaBagl...
Conroe, Texas
“AWESOME”
Reviewed August 24, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Love this condo! Had everything we needed. Excellent view.My family loved it. Randy is super nice to work with. Would definitely would stay here again!!!!

Liked best: The view
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Juanes123
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Awesome place to stay”
Reviewed June 23, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We booked the condo based on the pictures and reviews on Website.Everything we needed was provided. The view was breath taking and a fantastic location close to everything you might need. We would highly recommend!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the proximity to the beach.
Liked least: The weather
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Mar 15, 2016
Thanks so much for providing a review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing