“Perfect Beach Vacation”
other travelers have booked this property
Complex Complex
Entrance
Beach
Parking garage
Fitness center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

txpigskin
Houston, Texas
“Perfect Beach Vacation”
Reviewed January 26, 2018 for a stay in August 2017

This is definitely the way to go while vacationing in Galveston!! This condo was setup perfect to accommodate myself, my daughter and her friend. We had a great view of the beach from our balcony. You cannot ask for a better location on the island; we were able to walk across the street to enjoy the beach. The condo also offers a pool and other amenities to make your stay fantastic!! We were just a short drive to some of the best restaurants in Galveston!! Already mapping out dates to return in 2018!!

Jan 27, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review. It was a pleasure having you and your family as my guests! It's great guests like you guys that make my business a success! Looking forward to working w/you again on your stay. Kathy
Doug E
“Love Galveston”
Reviewed January 26, 2018 for a stay in September 2017

Out of all the places we stayed at Galveston this is by far the best very convenient to everything. Great location. Pools are perfect for the kids. Very quiet comfortable room. Awesome view. Easy access parking and Walmart right next door. I have recommended it to several friends already and will keep doing so.

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was my pleasure to have you guys as my guests! Look forward to working w/u on your next stay!
Susan3840...
Lubbock, Texas
“The perfect condo!”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

What a great condo for a family vacation in Galveston! This beautifully decorated condo exceeded our expectations. The owner was a pleasure to deal with before and during our stay. The unit is directly across the street from the beach with restaurants and shopping nearby. There is a Wal-Mart right next door for groceries and other items that may have been forgotten at home. The unit overlooks one of the two swimming pools. There is a view of the beach from the balcony, although the view is slightly obstructed by a tree. The owner has thought of everything! I would have never expected to find beach chairs and towels, an umbrella, and a cooler for our use! Kitchen is well-stocked with everything you could possibly need. Even a drying rack on the balcony for our towels and swim suits! Bed was comfy and my teens loved the bunk beds. Everything was in excellent working order and the unit was very clean. Highly recommend!!!

Sep 2, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure having you guys as my guests. Please remember me next time you visit the Island. Thanks again!
John J
“Great stay”
Reviewed August 14, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay at this condo greatly! It was clean, ready to go, and very convenient to local attractions. My only (super minor) issue is that the hallways smell gross lol but that's totally out of the owners hands. We had a great time and the prices we got for our stay were competitive.

Aug 16, 2017
Thank you, John for letting me know. I have forwarded this to our Management Company. I apologize and would like to send your a gift card for your inconvenience. I will email you for your address. Thanks, Kathy
Tammy B
Bryan, Texas
“The best condo I've ever rented!”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Needed a place to stay for a cheer competition. This was perfect, it was the nicest condo I've stayed in! GREAT VIEW! Very nice furnishings.

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was great having you as my guests! Appreciate you taking good care of my unit. Look forward to working w/you guys in the future! Kathy
Carrie H
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed June 23, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time. It was nice to be able to walk to the beach and not worry about parking. Both kids enjoyed the stay. Only complaint would be some very noisy yelling teens around 10pm-midnight every night, but that certainly isn't Kathy's fault! Thanks for everything!

Jun 27, 2017
Thank you, Carrie for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure having you guys as my guests!
chenderso...
“Darling condo beat our expectations”
Reviewed June 15, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Kathy has thought to include every little detail you might need while away from home. My girls and I were disappointed that we had forgotten to bring beach chairs only to find 4 of them tucked away in a closet with an umbrella for beach use! Her condo is very clean and the fresh, seaside decor is adorable. This space is in a great location with a nice stretch of beach directly across the street. Shops and restaurants are within walking distance. Covered parking was a surprise bonus! We'll be returning soon.

Jun 17, 2017
I'm glad you and your family found everything you needed while staying at my condo! It was a pleasure having you guys as my guests! Look forward to working with you on your next visit to Galveston! Appreciate you taking the time to write a review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing