“1 drink. Save your money on the fried food ”
Review of Stuttgarden Tavern

Stuttgarden Tavern
Ranked #50 of 322 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place has a great location right on the strand. Nice size patio. Good beverage variety. Food below average: my friends & I all ordered different things but we all got a couple of things in common: large portion of fries, no flavor & greasy.

I recommend it for a quick drink but wouldn’t waste my money on the food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came here with two other couples after a day at the beach. I loved the vibe here. Laid back, pretty with the lights strung across. The service was good. They even brought our dog a bowl of water. I indulged in a couple of girly drinks, and they tasted great. The Ooh Tang took me back to childhood. We ordered fried picked and Irish nachos for appetizers, and both were very good. Live music was great. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Nice bar with very friendly staff and a fantastic choice of beers on tap. Seating area outside has plenty of seating. Good choice of food on the menu as well.

Reviewed May 11, 2018

We went on a tuesday night it was 3 tacos your way night 2 doller somestics great beers great food fun place for sure. Nice cold air conditioning and great tvs.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Great outdoor Biergarten area. The cheesesticks(pepper jack) and sauerkraut balls were fantastic!!! A great spot to grab a drink and a snack!