“Best Meal Ever on the Island”
Review of Pelican Club - CLOSED

Pelican Club
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Our intention was to enjoy a meal at Gaidos. My wife had other ideas and sweet talked her way into the back room Pelican Club. What a treat. We were treated to impeccable service by Robert and were blown away by Chef Warhol's kitchen artistry. The Grass Fed Veal Schnitzel topped with a sunny side up fresh farm egg was out of this world. My son in law raved about his Lamb and the ladies ate every bite of their seasonal catch (monchong). Starters and dessert did not disappoint . Don't miss the Heirloom tomato salad. 5 stars for sure. Make reservations!

Casey G, Owner at Pelican Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Steve. We're so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

The food and drinks were finely prepared for us. The staff was amazing. The ambiance of this place is nothing short of a high end fine dining establishment.The history of this place goes back to the 1930's. You won't be disappointed... 5 star all the way.

Casey G, Owner at Pelican Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

April, thank you for the great review. We're glad you found us too! We'd love to have you back anytime!

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Not on the main road but worth driving around the block for. Limited but very high quality menu. Food was wonderful. Appetizer, salad, main course and desserts were all good - everything was delicious. Very friendly and helpful staff. Elegant decor. Good for celebrations, special occasions and just to try something completely different.

3  Thank Valerie T

Thanks for the great review, Valerie! We hope you'll come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

pelican club has become better than ever!! beautiful and creative presentations along with innovative gourmet dishes. ...definitely the best on the island! !

We're so happy to hear that you like the remodel! We hope you'll come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

How can I describe our visit to The Pelican Club? It reminded my husband and I of our dinner at La Bernadine in NY a few years ago. The training of the talented, young chef (Ross Warhol) was evident in the outstanding service, presentation and most importantly, the meal. I loved my peach gazpacho and my husband enjoyed the fresh mahi mahi with a wasabi foam. My rack of lamb was superb with a carrot/garbanzo puree, lamb belly and a mint foam. My husband's pan seared sea scallops were cooked to perfection. The side of macaroni and cheese was incredible. The S'mores & Stout dessert was definitely an uprade from my daughter's girl scout days camping trips. Will we return? Definitely, if only to eat another meal at PC.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to Chef Warhol. We hope to have you back at The Pelican Club soon!