SpringHill Suites Galveston Island
Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$199
ComfortInn
Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$240
QualityInn
$155
Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$227
Hilton.com
The San Luis Resort(Galveston)
$229
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $318/night.

$212
$249
$161
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmoody gardensspring hillbeautiful view of the waterfresh baked cookiesfree breakfastnice hoteldisney cruisehot breakfastplace to stayliving areabalcony roombooked this hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulnext morningpull out couchmini fridgegalveston island
Reviewed June 22, 2011

We booked 2 rooms and when we reached the hotel , they said our rooms were not ready, but another couple came at the same time and they were given the room. We had requested interconnecting rooms , we got connecting rooms but with my friend's room connected to someone else, our room connected to some third person, room lacked basic aminities like moisturizer, q tips, shower caps , only soap and shampoo was provided, I think motel 6 provides better aminities. We needed some extra towels after we came back from the beach, we were told none are available. I think the hotel is bad in service and a bad publicity for marriot ,

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed June 10, 2011

Me and husband stayed here memorial weekend, the kids wanted to go to the water park. I loved staying here, the staff was super friendly, excellent breakfast, very clean. My room was wonderful, slept like a rock. Lovely beds. Did not have a problem with the AC at all. I highly recommend staying here. Definitely if you are new to the galveston area, the front desk staff were extremely helpful and friendly in showing me places to visit and eat around the island.

-Arlene

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank Arlene11A
Reviewed May 11, 2011

...PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL THIS SUMMER!!!! all of the nicer rooms with balconies have problems with the air conditioning during hot summer days!!! This has been going on EVERY summer for the past 3 years. They will still charge you regular rates (WHICH IS ANYWHERE FROM $109-$199 DEPENDING UPON WHAT NIGHT YOU STAY) You wont realize your air is not working properly until long after checkin and your room begins to feel like a suana. When you call the front desk they will offer to move you to a different hot room, or send you back to that same HOT room with a box fan (THEY HAVE A CLOSET FULL OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS PROBLEM) ...And might i add, they employ some Oscar worthy amatuer actors because whenever addressed with this prexisting problem, they will look at you with a straight face and ACT as if its their very first time hearing of it...BE CAREFUL !! B VERY CAREFUL!!!

Room Tip: SEAWALL>BETTER rooms, rates and views!
  • Stayed: May 2011
3  Thank karma4u_11
Reviewed April 3, 2011

This hotel had free Breakfast with variety and taste. Happy hour on weekdays in the lobby. Extremely clean with great service.

• Stayed: March 2011
6  Thank Chest1974
Reviewed April 2, 2011

Unfortunately, the reason for our trip to Galveston over Spring Break was not for pleasure. My 17 year old son had to have a surgery and we were originally planning on staying at the Ronald McDonald house close to the hospital. But, after one night on the beds there, we decided we had to find better sleeping accommodations. We began searching for a place that still had rooms ... Spring Break, remember? We were on our way to check out another hotel chain, when we saw the SpringHill Suites. I told my husband to go in and explain our situation to the clerk & see what he/she might be able to do.

After quite some time, he returned and was extremely complimentary of the lady, I think he said her name was Tonya Smith. My apologies if I have this wrong. He told me that she went above & beyond to help us get a room with a decent rate. Actually, I was quite impressed with all the hotel clerks we came into contact with during our stay.

Now, for the room! It was FABULOUS! Very contemporary decor, clean and well maintained. And the beds & pillows were heavenly. And since the room had a fridge & microwave, we were able to cut down on the expense of eating out so much.

Breakfast was what I would call an upgraded continental breakfast, with most of the normal sweet rolls, fruit, cereals, juices, coffee, etc. But, we were happy to find they also included scrambled eggs & sausage!!! And I can't leave out the two Texas shaped waffle machines.

Should we have a need for an extended stay again when in Galveston, we will definitely be considering this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family