Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston
Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$179
$127
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
$135
Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$263
$227
$166
$161
Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$139
$176
$137
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Moody Gardens Hotel Spa & Convention Center(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$249
$173
$143
  • Restaurant
All reviewsacross the streetcovered parkingshort walk to the beachcomplimentary breakfastsea wallconvenient locationthe breakfast areabalcony roompleasant stayfront desk staffeasy accesspre cruise staycruise shipgreat place to staybeds were comfortableseawall blvdwaffles
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Disappointed with room; when I turned on a/c unit a large piece of dust flew out of it. Bed very uncomfortable, mold in bathroom, and doors to balcony would not lock. I expected more from this hotel for being so close to the seawall. Website stated they were sold out but heard several times from the front desk that they had plenty of rooms; could be due to weather. Property looks almost new on outside.

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Jeff R
islandhampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the hotel was not as clean as our standards demand.

A clean room that has been prepared for our guests is basic for a good stay. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is the most comfortable, cleanest and friendliest hotel I've ever stayed. Very convenient and relaxing. The continental breakfast was fresh, hot, and delicious. The eating area was very spacious and nice for having breakfast and talking with your group.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I usually stay at the Hilton "resort" down the Seawall but stayed at this Hampton Inn my last trip. Pros vs Hilton - nice, newer rooms that are consistent with what you expect from a Hampton Inn, decent free breakfast, nice staff. Cons- not as close to other attractions, pool is not nearly as fun, further from beach access. Bottom line is, if I was coming to Galveston for business I would stay here, If I was bringing my family for fun I would stay at Hilton.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Breakfast was below par for Hampton Inn overall. Selection was lacking for fresh fruit and yogurt, but overdone for eggs and fried food. Juice dispenser was erratic mostly dispensing colored water. The amount of Styrofoam packaging used is excessive. No other hotel we use dispenses more packaging than product with breakfast. Internet service at all Hampton Inns is slow and the worst of all major brand hotels we use. Hilton is way below Marriott for internet service.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Out of all the times I've visited Galveston this is the first time that I have stayed at the Hampton Inn and it was fantastic! From the check-in, to breakfast, to the check out it was an exquisite stay. I checked in with two of my co-workers and the wait was less than 10 minutes. The room was really huge and clean and there were so many amenities that weren't at other big name hotels that I've stayed in, i.e. miniature fridge, microwave, free WI-fi, free breakfast, etc. Whenever I visit Galveston again, I will make sure that I stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: If you are travel on business, I would definitely choose the King with couch. There is a desk to conduct any business at the same time if you need to have a meeting with co-workers this room is very spacious.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business