We have stayed at the Galvez and San Luis previously in Galveston, but decided to try The Hampton Inn and are so glad we did. The staff is excellent. We arrived earlier than anticipated and our room was not ready; however, they found another one of the same class we had booked and changed the reservation. The rooms are spacious, clean, and the beds are so comfortable. Breakfast was great - omelets, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, and fresh-made Belgian waffles (you make them yourself with fresh batter, not the frozen toaster waffles). WE will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston hotel is right by the Galveston Seawall, Moody Gardens, the beach, and historic sites. The hotel offers a free full hot breakfast every day, free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Galveston
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Galveston