Not a beach front property, but conveniently located to everything on the Seawall. It is across the street from Wal-Mart, so that's your view on one side. We stayed on the opposite side and had a nice view of Galvelston and the ocean. The breakfast area is quite large and immaculately clean. The offerings were plentiful and every detail was thought of. The hotel is in the process of renovations, and the new stuff looks great. The hotel was a good value and I liked the underground parking garage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston hotel is right by the Galveston Seawall, Moody Gardens, the beach, and historic sites. The hotel offers a free full hot breakfast every day, free high-speed internet and Wi-Fi, outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Galveston
- Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Hotel Galveston
- Hampton Inn Galveston