“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Manager greeted us as soon as we walked in the door! Our server was fantastic and the steaks were PERFECT!! Highly recommend! :)

Reviewed July 1, 2014

After spending 3 hours at the Pleasure Pier we were ready for dinner but, did not want fare food or the typical tourist stuff around the pier. A local & Sheriffs Deputy recommended Saltgrass. We took a rickshaw and at almost 10 pm the place was busy. We were quickly seated, great service, great food and great end to our late night with the family!

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I always love to eat here at least once on my trips to Galveston. As a solo diner, I LOVE sitting at the bar to eat! The bar is very accommodating to us solo diners and are made to feel very comfortable. Service is always great (and fast) and the ribeyes are fantastic! They serve Shiner Bock bread, upon request, hot and delicious!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Not as nice as the one in Fort Worth, but not bad for Galveston. Food was good and reasonably priced. Service was great! I will return on my next trip.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This was my husband choose and what a good one of his.. Food was awesome our 8 yrs old loved it. Staff was nice or waitress was the best.