1,540 results
All reviewsgolden corralwafflesroom was cleanocean viewcontinental breakfastprivate balconyenjoyed our stayseawall blvdone night staywould stay here againking bednice staysea wallpleasure piercruisecarbswalmart
Reviewed November 19, 2017

First of all the room that is considered ocean view is not really ocean view...your view is over looking a restaurant. Also, the bed pillows are half pillows. Horrible! Do not recommend...for $150 a night!!! Rude lady at check in.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontinngalveston, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in our hotel, we appreciate all the comments and your business. We apologize that things didn't meet your expectations and we will strive to get better. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I stayed there after reading the reviews for a 2 day business trip. When I arrived I knew I'd made a mistake just walking in the lobby. There were spills on the floor unattended half of the lobbies lights were off it wasn't even 6:30pm as well as the front desk was unmanned Which was strange becuase I just got off the phone with someone about directions. As I reluctantly signed in and got the key to my room, I was told of breakfast in morning. I went to my room and was met by the smell of 1999 hooker hotel, cheap carpet cleaner and mildew. I went straight back to the desk complained and asked for a refund, I was denied,however, she woukd let me check out the next day not charging for day 2 of my stay. I left the hotel to get blankets because there were stains on the sheets and a coffee maker in the bathroom. Really, you could empty our bladder and full it at the same time. I set my alarm for 6 to leave even though the meeting didn't start until 9:30, there were kids playing in the hall, the bed was old or cheap. Upon check out I look at the breakfast area the lady spoke of at check in...it literally coffee, juice, store bought pastries, oranges and apples. If you need rest this isn't the place for you.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Reading previous reviews, I think my 'excellent 'rating has something to do with the fact we were here in November and therefore the Hotel was very quiet. Rooms are very large, beds very comfortable. My only negative is the Internet. It was slow to connect and kept cutting out. Haven't seen that in a long time. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017
baymontinngalveston, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Galveston, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in our hotel, we appreciate all the comments and your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

I confirmed through Expedia, they attempted to charge my card prior to arriving, then said it didn't work and cancelled my reservation WITHOUT NOTIFYING me. When I called and talked to the property manager, she made it very clear it was my fault and did not want to talk to me about it. When I asked to speak to her boss, she said something like "I am the boss".

I have used Expedia to book this hotel before and did not have a problem last time. In addition, this is probably the worst Baymont I have stayed in. Why would I stay here again then? Location location location. It isnt bad, and generally the price is fair for a reasonable hotel where it is so I like that, but it isn't anything special.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple