“Hotel and room was very nice but the pool was a little...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston
Ranked #16 of 51 Hotels in Galveston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Rockwall, Tx
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We got a suite with 2 queens beds in the main room and a king bed in the separate room. I was getting worried because I booked the room and then found these reviews. We got all checked in and everything is just fine. The people at the front desk were kind and got us all checked in smoothly and quickly. After we got up to our room they called us to check on us and make sure everything was ok.It's not the most expensive feeling hotel I've ever stayed at, but I didn't pay for the most expensive hotel so I'm ok with that. The beds are fine and the room is clean. Our A/C works just fine and our rooms got very cool, very quickly. I'd say our room is just as nice as Holiday Inn's and hotels like that. I don't normally write reviews but thought I should since obviously I am one of a few who have had a positive experience at this hotel.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
baymontinngalveston, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for all the wonderful comments and helpful tips you have provided. Here at the Baymont we strive for excellence, and treat our guests with the highest standard of service. Thank you again for making Baymont your home away from home, we hope to see in the future.
Travelers also viewed these Galveston hotels
Holiday Inn Resort Galveston-On The Beach
Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Galveston Beach
Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites By The Beach
Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront
Days Inn & Suites Galveston West/Seawall

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston
Address: 2826 63rd St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77551-2227
#12 Business Hotel in Galveston
#14 Romantic Hotel in Galveston
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Galveston