See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

This is a nightmare the owner is a jack a$& who doesn't care about his hotel quality or customer service please don't waste your money. You will get a roach infested room that stinks has dirty linen, no TV cause they don't work and he'll blame you for everything. He had the nerve to say that they found a crack pipe in the first room I had even though I stayed reluctantly two days later and didn't tell me till after I checked out and was driving back home to California. Bull I swear and the discount he said he would give me cause the TV didn't work he didn't give cause I so called had a crack pipe with 3 grandkids in and out. You don't get WiFi like they say it's only in the lobby and is the same internet they use for everything so it's slow and there isn't any ac in the lobby. Poor employees looked like they were dying. Please save your money do not go here!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I booked a room here but once I arrived I was very unimpressed. It is so not worth your money. Plus, what hotel doesn't provide WiFi service? The place didn't seem clean and had a weird smell. I cancelled my stay and went to different hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This is the dirtiest hotel I have ever seen! It’s like a third-world country! We booked these rooms for a pre-cruise overnight stay and for $150 per room we were delighted to find affordable accommodations and free cruise parking. We had three rooms. 2 had bedbug debris on the mattresses, 1 had living bedbugs. Before we decided to leave and go to a different hotel we checked out two other rooms and both had living bedbugs in the headboards and drawer rails. We are calling the health department on this place! You can see from the pictures how dirty and disgusting everything is. The mattresses had crumbs, hair, stains, spiders and the bedding had cigarette burns. The mattresses were thin, old, stained and flimsy. There was dirt and debris all over the floor. There were so many stains on the carpets I can’t believe this hotel thinks these rooms are habitable. No microwave, fridge, coffee pot.... thrift store quality furniture.... just terrible! The manager could really care less. They thought they could overcome the bedbugs by giving us 50% off. I wouldn’t stay if the rooms were free! I will never stay in another Rodeway or Choice brand hotel! We promptly left for the Candlewood Inn and Suites in Texas City and had the most luxurious and comfortable room for the same price. Don’t stay here. At any price it’s not worth it!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2018

This was the worst hotel/motel stay I have had in nearly twenty years and I am on the road at least six times a year. The room was OK and most of the staff were fine but I had no WiFi and a TV that didn't work properly for my whole 5-day stay.

I was told numerous times someone would fix it "today/tomorrow" or that the owner was working on it but never had it fixed, no communication, no update, no apologies. The owner was there twice and didn't even look at me when I told staff about these issues. This man clearly does not belong in the hospitality industry.

I have been treated better - much better - in third world countries. There is a Motel 6 up the street and plenty of other hotels in town to use instead. Why ruin your trip with a lousy hotel stay?

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Booked 2 rooms on June 23 2018 and I will never stay at this hotel again. No Wi-Fi, in either room available, one of our rooms did not have a phone in it and after contacting room service they never brought one. Hardly any signal for cell phones while in the rooms. People walking around vehicles at all hours of the night, noisy and the bed mattress in these rooms are hard as a rock. Do yourself a favor and book rooms elsewhere.

Room tip: For this type of pricing stay somewhere else.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family