Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront
Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
ComfortInn
$80
Scottish Inn(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$59
Comfort Suites Galveston(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$100
$89
Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$87
$85
  • Beachfront
SpringHill Suites Galveston Island(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$71
Casa Del Mar Beachfront Suites(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$118
$85
HIExpress.com
$54
Orbitz.com
All reviewsindoor poolwafflesacross the streetroom was cleanpartial ocean viewwould stay here againparking lotking suitefree breakfasttop floorhot breakfastsmall balconyseawall blvdthe breakfast areafishing pierhot tubgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 1, 2007

2 kids and two adults stayed here May 31 - june 1st.. I booked a 2 queen handicap room with no smoking.. I was able to smoke on balcony (which was large with an ocean view) and had table with two chairs. Room was large and air conditioning worked great ( Digital control on wall ). Tv had a few basic channels with HBO.. Ice machine at end of hall worked perfect.Room had micro/fridge, iron & board in closet, hairdryer in bathroom..Interior access ..Key card ..5 floors.. Indoor swimming pool w/hot tub.. Outdoor swimming at Best Western next door..Outstanding free breakfast...4 cereals..mini muffins,..danishes.. hard boiled eggs.. oatmeal.. bagels.. 2 juices.. toast..peanut butter..jelly..honey..hot chocolate..coffee..apples.. oranges..Elevator at both ends.. Two tables with chairs in room.. Floor lamp.. two table lamps.. Blackout curtains...Comfy beds. Enough said.. Very satisfied..Express check-in & out (Choice privledges) Reccomend booking through [--] in case there are price match issues

Stayed: May 2007
1  Thank Vicenzam
Reviewed April 30, 2007

1st trip to Galveston was great. We stayed 3 nights,,excellent! clean room, friendly staff....Tortugas mexican food was excellent!

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank LananNeal
Reviewed April 16, 2007

Stayed here one night of our touring holiday from the UK. Got a room with a view and they all have a small balcony which was a nice touch. Went in the pool on the ground floor, the only complaint was it was very hot!! more like a hot tub, couldn't stay in for long. Breakfast was nothing special but OK, ate at the McDonalds and it was not a very good one I would go elswhere. Lunched at Joe's Crabshack, not very good I don't know why it's so popular. The crab's are not very tasty, the small crab's we have here where we live on the Norfolk coast are much better!!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank cliveasmith
Reviewed March 31, 2007

This was a nice hotel for what you pay. The people at the front desk were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean except for two ants. There are a few resturants in walking distance from the hotel, McDonalds, Golden Corral, and a mexican resturant. Also, there is a convenience store right by the hotel which came in handy when we needed band-aids.The "ocean view" was a stretch from our room, and the elevators were VERY slow. One was actually down for a while during our stay which would have been a problem if we were on a higher flooor. Lucky for us, we were on the second floor, so we took the stairs except when we wanted to go to the garage floor to get to the indoor pool or when we had to take our luggage up or down. Our overall experience was good, and if I wanted to stay at an inexpensive hotel, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Bing05
Reviewed March 17, 2007

I was not pleased with your hotel.

I arrived at 3:00 pm and the rooms were not ready.
Room 103 does not have a Gulf View as advertised.
We left the room at 9:30 am and returned at 2:30 pm to a messy room.
We went to the hot tub and could not get new towels at the front desk and had to wait in our out wet clothing for 30 minutes for the towels to arrive,
I Returned to the hotel at 1:00 am and could not access to the hotel using the front door and had to access the hotel using a ground level door that I did not feel safe using.
Elevators have a rancid smell that was bad enough to make me feel ill.
Key card stopped working 24 hours after we checked in. This would have been a real problem if we had returned after hours.

Staying at this hotel was a huge waste of money. Compared to many other hotels I have stayed at this was the worst managed and layout.

I will not be recommending this hotel to any of our friends.

A very unhappy guest.