Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront
Scottish Inn(Galveston)
$87
Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$179
$127
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
$135
Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$263
  • Pool
$173
$143
  • Restaurant
Moody Gardens Hotel Spa & Convention Center(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$249
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor poolwafflesacross the streetroom was cleanpartial ocean viewwould stay here againparking lotking suitefree breakfasttop floorhot breakfastsmall balconyseawall blvdthe breakfast areafishing pierhot tubgreat place to stay
Reviewed July 17, 2010

We stayed at hotel july 7 2010 for 4 nights and after checking in and getting settled in another guest walked into my room they were given the key to my room and the desk person even wrote my room number on their key envelope. So if we had left room then they would have had total control of my room. The safe did not work and all you have to do is call and say my safe wont open maintenance comes to the room and opens the safe not even knowing if the right people in the room. The lady was went down and was given the correct room then my keys were deactivated to my room so I had to go down like 6 times during my stay to have key reactivated and that was not good. I was not comfortable leaving anything in the room also when going to have my key reactivated I was not ask for ID or even what the last name on reservation was so I could have been able to get a key to any room in the hotel...This is not good.....The side doors in back of hotel which is what you would use form parking lot or after going to the pool were wide open and you should have to use the key to get in so its open to anyone to get on the floors of the rooms that could be dangerous. The pool door was never locked and I saw a small child in there all alone I reported it they still never closed the door I went and closed all the doors myself and someone opend the doors and left them proped open. I complanined to manager and I was told SORRY I was told new had only been there for 3 days and I said maybe you should not leave a new person at front desk alone and he acted like no big deal. I also reported this problem to Choice hotel they told me the general manager sent me a letter and I have yet to receive anything from hotel....Rooms are nice and bed is nice and comfy shower sucks and if you care about security and safety then dont stay at this hotel I do think its over rated it is a little outdated and the elevators are very slow and one is broken most of the time...breakfast is ok...but I think you can get the same thing at the newly decorated motel 6 in Galveston. The only thing the hotel offers is a great view of the ocean....Think twice before staying at this hotel

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank rhondavacation2010
Reviewed July 7, 2010

We stayed in on June 27 and got a really good price thanks to tropical storm Alex. The room was nice enough, bed was comfy and had a micro/fridge. The breakfast was good, very busy. The only complaint I have is that they have an indoor pool and I just prefer the pool outside.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2010

Clean with small patio. Love the microwave and fridge being in the room. Free breakfast. Would return.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank benoodles
Reviewed June 11, 2010

This hotel is a little run down and needs to be updated. The guy who checked us in wasn't very nice or helpful. It was also very busy and breakfast was a little chaotic. I liked having a waffle maker but 3 of them going non stop made it really smokey in the breakfast area. We were on the 5th floor so we were always waiting for the elevator which was extremely slow. The view from our balcony was nice though. The pool was indoors and the fitness center smelled pretty bad. I probably wouldn't stay here again because we found a much nicer hotel a little ways down the strip for the same amount of money.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank headin4sun
Reviewed June 7, 2010

After reading a few bad reviews on TripAdvisor.com, we were hessitant to stay at the Quality Inn. Im very happy with the decisioin to give it a try. Our room was very clean and nice, front desk employees for the check in and out were very polite and helpful. The only problem I had was the traffic noise waking me too early. Our balcany faces the McDonalds & Popeyes restaurants. We did not have the breakfast or use the pool but plan to stay at least two more time thsi summer.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends