we are Interval Intl members, and thinking of trying to exchange to Galveston island sometime so on this visit we looked at the two timeshares listed. Escapes! is quite a way from most of the town (at 9 mile road), and 70% of it is being renovated to turn it into a Holiday Inn property (I think still a timeshare). There were no rooms available but we toured a unit and looked at the beach and pool area. It all looks good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort offers a wonderfully relaxing experience for couples and families alike. This quiet beachfront resort is located on the Texas Gulf coast south near the historic port city of Galveston. The city is a charming, Victorian-era treasure filled with authentic period architecture and strong echoes of the 1800s. Set away from the bustle of downtown, you'll enjoy villa accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. All villas feature private balconies overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. The heated, outdoor infinity-edge pool and large hot tub offer direct, waterfront beach access and a new recreation area. Kids enjoy half-court basketball, shuffleboard court, beach volleyball and tetherball, while you'll love the fitness center available to guests 24/7 and picnic areas for outdoor dining. A small Marketplace store is available for guest convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Escapes! To The Gulf At Galveston Hotel Galveston
- Escapes To The Gulf Galveston
- Escapes Galveston