“Wow!”

Ranked #40 of 343 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The true flavor of Gulf Coast tradition is all about family, warmth and exceptional seafood. Landry's Seafood strives to bring all of those things together in each and every location, providing a fun-filled dining experience that will make you want to drop your anchor and never leave. So sit back, relax and take part in the Landry's Seafood experience.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing food and awesome staff! I ordered the Mariner platter and it was delicious. I dropped my to go box on the way back to my room and the seagulls loved it too! Let me tell you there was an epic battle over my last stuffed shrimp.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,219)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I ordered the blacked shrimp with lump crab and white rice and lemon butter sauce. My food arrived cold. I must say that I've never had a place where I sent a plate back to the kitchen and get the same plate back looking exactly the same they didn't replace or replate it they just microwave it. It was just okay. I probably won't be going back to that location. My daughter enjoyed her blackened mahi mahi sandwich.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Recently ate here on a weekend trip. We enjoyed eating on the outside patio. The service we received was very good. The food was well prepared.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was decent but we were not offered bread when we arrived and noticed all tables around us had some so we asked the waiter and he said they do give it to the tables. We asked for pico on the side because my wife doesnt like it in the spinach dip, they brought it out with pico in it and on the side. Our meals came out and the Lobster bisk didnt have any lobster in it. I asked the waiter and he said yes it should have some. A manager showed up 10 minutes later with a cold cup of lobster and said sorry I spilt the bowl and another manager forgot to put it in. Kicker is the soup was already cold and the Lobster brought was cold as well. Get the check and no accommodation was made to cover the soup and my Wife ate only about 50% of the soup and none of the appetizer. Service was slow and waiter was less attentive than expected from. Landrys Resturant. Very disappointed and hope this was just a one off experience.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We went to Landry’s while on our vacation trip to Galvaston. It was my husband’s birthday and he wanted seafood. He ordered the king crab and I ordered the filet mignon. Both were very good! The waiter we had was awesome and very attentive. He even brought over a delicious chocolate cake that was on the house for my husbands birthday.