“i was thirsty and had the munchies.”
Review of B. Jiggers Lounge

B. Jiggers Lounge
Ranked #84 of 316 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American, Bar
Description: Enjoy watching your favorite sports team, live entertainment, drinks and bar bites in this cozy lounge.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I went there on Sunday and they had happy hour which is awesome, I went there by myself and I still had a good time. Then I went there later on with a friend and we drank more ordered some appetizers and it was delicious. They have good food, good drinks I recommend the B. Jiggers Ginger Margarita, the bartender named Jose (I think) made it and it blew my mind away. This place is awesome to kick back and relax by the beach. I will definitely return here.

qbussey, General Manager at B. Jiggers Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

We are glad that we were able to accommodate your needs and you are looking forward to returning. Thank you so much and we will see you in the near future.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We are from Canada and own a Condo in Galveston, we go to Bjiggers to go dancing, we have been going for the last 7 years .The night of the 17th we went to listen to the Line Up.The bar had about 20 people. We ordered drinks from Stacy the bartender we sat for 20 minutes while we were waiting to get our drinks.My husband spotted an employee Jennifer. He told her that we were still waiting for drinks, she went to talk to Stacy, at that point Stacy poured our drinks. My husband made a comment that we were waiting a long time at that point she rudley grabbed our drinks back and kicked us out of the bar Security came and told us to leave or they would call the police.We were not rude or drunk .We had clients in town and had just finished dinner at Rudy and Pacos

We have never had such rude treatment ever in Galveston .We will be calling Steve Kalbaugh.

2  Thank 804Linda

I am sorry to hear you had a poor experience. We have completed a management change and staff as well. We do want to make sure all guests enjoy themselves and want to return. Thank you for your business, comments, and we look forward to you returning.