“Great subs! Great customer service!”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #109 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Best jimmy johns out there. We bought them for our small cooler so we could have lunch on the beach. Yummmmmmy! Ask for packets of mayo if putting in coolers!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We wanted something quick and that is what we got! These sandwiches are great they make them before you even finish your order, it was so quick. We will return.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We were the only people in there while everywhere else on the Seawall was packed. We got 3 sandwiches- they were okay. We had to send one back (ordered no lettuce) - but they fixed it right away & the cashier was obviously new.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Great sandwiches. You can customize as well as order on line and they deliver. Loved the avocado sauce!!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

My last experience with this Jimmy johns was a lasting experience. I ordered from them a lot, had some minor issues with them, but for the most part never anything major. My husband and I ordered online and ordered his sandwich with no onions since he is allergic to onions. When we got the food it was covered in onions. We placed this order a 9 pm and recieved it about 5 til 10, 5 min before they closed. When we called the first 2 times no answer and finally the 3rd time they answered, with major attitude. He explained the situation and the girl on the phone's exact words were "I guess we'll send you another one." Look I understand it being so close to close you want to get out of there and not have to send your driver back out, but allergies are serious and when you clearly check the receipt and it says no onions you expect there to be no onions. Needless to say, they won't be getting my business again. The girl was very rude and it was an extremely unpleasant experience. On the upside the delivery drivers are great though, very friendly.