“Great Locally Owned Place!”

Nick's Kitchen and Beach Bar
Ranked #20 of 328 Restaurants in Galveston
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Nick's is locally owned and has great, fresh food! I had the seafood stuffed jalapenos, which were fantastic. Easy to tell that these are done, in house. Great cheesy, seafoody stuffing with just the right heat from fresh jalapenos. Highly recommend. I also had a cup of gumbo, which was odd and somewhat disappointing. I am from Louisiana and this was a miss. It was extremely thick and the rice was super gummy. The shrimp were chopped into small pieces. The flavor was not bad, but the consistency was way off base. The place is nice and there is a fabulous outdoor patio and a great bar. This place is right across from the gulf and the views are fabulous. Overall, a really nice experience!

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing and the server, Sarah, did an awesome job! Will definitely visit here again on my next trip to Galveston!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I am never disappointed in this place. The food is SO good and the portions are huge, even the appitisers. It's a little pricy but worth the price. Come during happy hour. DEFINATLY get the cheese sticks! Our server Missy was so kind and super helpful, making sure we had everything we need! I would add photos of our food but I ate it before I could!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Loved this place!! My friends came before and raved about how great this place was! So on our way home from a cruise we all stopped in for some drinks and apps. AMAZING! Their Seafood Jalepenos were so tasty as well as everything else!! And their drinks were made perfectly! On top of it all our waiter was super sweet and met out every need! definitely coming back! You truly don’t want to miss this place!!

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

The food was great and very reasonably priced for as much as you got. We had the oyster poboy and fish tacos. We will definitely go back again when in Galveston.