“Fantastic stay!”
Welcome
Front Porch
Front Porch
At the Coronado Palms - Life is Good
No Need to Feed the Parrot!
Dining Room seats 6
Master bedroom with king bed
Master Bedroom
Front Bedroom TV Armoire
Front Bedroom
Clawfoot tub with shower
Al fresco dining
Your Perfect Vacation Home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Denise K
North Houston, Texas
“Fantastic stay!”
Reviewed March 21, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The location of this home is fantastic! We walked to the beach and restaurants. The house is furnished with everything you need. The backyard is fenced and our dog was right at home. Mary did a great job and I definitely recommend this property:)

Traveling group: Teenagers
Jun 2, 2016
Thank you for choosing the Coronado Palms as your vacation lodging choice in Galveston and hope, when returning to Galveston, you will return to the cottage.
abeautifu...
Killeen, Texas
“Awesome”
Reviewed March 14, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My family and I really enjoyed our stay. The house was clean, comfortable, and accommodating. Direct TV and wifi is provided. The house is two blocks from the beach, which made it very easy to walk to and fro. The back yard is well fenced and features a great deck to sit out at night. I will definitely return to this gem of rental for future visits.

Mar 15, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review the Coronado Palms Coastal Cottage. Your kind words are very much appreciated. You and your family were wonderful guests and I look forward to your return.
ibeasinge...
Austin, Texas
“Haven't left yet, can't wait to get back!”
Reviewed August 23, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

What an awesome place this is! Great fenced in yard for dogs (I have mine with me). Lovely good sized deck with dining area and a separate seating area. inside it is perfectly mixed between worn and new (the master bed is the new and it is so comfortable). Lovely kitchen. plenty of places for people to sit apart or together, dining room, living room, sitting room. Huge front porch with ceiling fan and a pullover gate for the dogs, if you bring yours. It's terribly hot right now which has me in more than out and the air conditioner is more than adequate. It's clean and the decorating is absolutely delightful. There's limited space for hanging clothes and a little shorton space for personal toiletries. I have a disability so the step-in clawfoot tub is a little bit of a challenge. Like I said, I haven't left yet and have already booked my next visit. I plan to come back to Trip Advisor to add my photos when I am able to offload tem from my camera.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Aug 26, 2015
Thank you for a wonderful review before even leaving. I feel bad you had to cut your vacation short, but will make up for it in September. So much to see and do here with all the fall festivals and great weather!
I look forward to your return.
Lynnlocke...
“Great little home”
Reviewed June 8, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We had a great time. The beach was a short walk away. Mary has lots of info on what to do and a map. We especially email joyed the tickets for sightseeing that she left for us.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jun 9, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Coronado Palms. We look forward to your returning for another vacation.
earl G
Houston, Texas
“Great Location and everything you need”
Reviewed May 2, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

My husband and I stayed here during FeatherFest, the annual birding festival. We were immediately surprised at how large, comfortable and fully equipped the house was. We initially thought we would need to go out to eat for most meals, but everything we needed to cook was included. This was great because we had some very early mornings. It was also perfect in the evening after a long day of birding. My husband was particularly impressed with how "connected" the house was with the latest technology. I was also happy to take advantage of the laundry facilities and enjoy a cup of tea on the spacious back deck. I would recommend this cottage to anyone wanting piece and quiet in a close island community.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: All the amenities and quiet neighborhood.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
May 3, 2015
Thank you for your positive review. The Coronado Palms, though a 1930's home, is maintained to provide every amenity for our guests. We always ask ourselves, "is this where we would like to stay?", when we inspect the home before and after each guest. We look forward to your return.
Marielle...
“Pet Friendly, Great Location! ”
Reviewed April 6, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We literally just checked out! So glad we found this little gem by the seawall. This was our second time coming to Galveston and we wanted to bring our dog along. This place was very pet friendly, not just the spacious backyard but the bowls and towels for your fur babies! They also have the kitchen stocked with cooking utensils, dishes, a charcoal grill in the backyard, and miscellaneous things you need around the house.

Really good location!

Only cons are the bedrooms and bathrooms dont have locks, it's an older home and it seems like the house shifted overtime and the locks no longer align. But it wasnt that big of a deal! And another thing, the fabric on the furniture and the rugs seems dated which makes it look a little dirty. I was hesitant to sit on it and walk around barefoot around the house.

All in all, we enjoyed ourselves and it was a great decision choosing this house! We plan on coming back!

Apr 8, 2015
Thank you for your review and pleased you enjoyed the home.
In response to the condition of the furniture; the ultra suede sofa is clean but the pale fabric has darkened over the last few years, making it appear not clean. It is cleaned by hand as the back cushions are not removable while the seat cushions are regularly washed.
The oil stained wood floors are original to the house and, while appearing marked, are cleaned after every guest. Many of the marks are from former walls that were constructed over the years, which we removed to take the house back to its original footprint.
A thorough cleaning is performed to sanitize and clean the home before every guest arrival.
We look forward to you returning.
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed March 23, 2015 for a stay in October 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Shower Curtain
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 8, 2015
Thank you for your review. The Coronado Palms strives to make all guests feel welcome, whether two or four legged!
The location makes it convenient for our guests to enjoy all that Galveston has to offer.
We look forward to your return.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing