“Love their reverse happy hour!”

Sky Bar Steak & Sushi
Ranked #74 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We normally only show up for their happy hour and reverse happy hour, food is excellent and so is the service! I love their martini's!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We went on a Monday night and there was still a short wait, but it was worth it. Their happy hour menu is fantastic! I was able to sample several different rolls and they were all delicious. The staff was friendly. Drink service was quick, but food service was a little slow, probably because I ordered several different roll samples. I am looking forward to going back soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

The sashimi was very fresh and the hand rolls excellent. The only draw back is that it closes between 14:00 & 17:00

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Shared happy hour appetizers with a few friends. Pot stickers, coconut shrimp, beef kabob, & Spring rolls. All were prepared and presented well. I really liked the dipping sauce & thought the fried items were crisp not greasy. Service was a bit slow on getting our cocktails, so I took off a star for that. I am hoping to go back soon and try entrees.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Sky Bar was packed on a Friday night but the service was without fail!! They were friendly, fast and the sushi was outstanding. I like that you can order just one piece so the variety is better without costing a bunch.