“Not Their Best Store” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Not Their Best Store”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have never been a big fan of Cici's to begin with and this store on Stewart Rd. in Galveston, convinced me that I never will be. The floor in this place was disgustingly dirty. I had to clean a space; chair, window sill, and all, before I could sit. If I hadn't been with several others who insisted on staying, I would have left. the salad bar was minimal in the first place, dirty and in need of refilling in the second place. The pizza was sub-par and my "sweet tea" tasted like water. I keep being told that there are Cici's restaurants that are nice, but this was most definitely not one of them.

Visited July 2013

“Sub-par CiCis”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Salad bar lacking, Interior a bit shabby (Hurricane Ike?) and no brownies at the dessert bar? I was told they "didn't prep them today." um...why not?

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Nasty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I just went there with my family in town for a family vacation and it was awful! We got there the food was burnt under the hot lamps and the employees were just chatting and eating in the back where they could visibly be seen. I asked them if.they could make a certain pizza and they never did. Also my son spilled his drink on the floor and the employees turned around and ignored the spill expecting me to clean it up! I was.mad and wanted to complain but saw no point because the manager was up there with the other employees goofing off. Gross and I hope that management will do something because that was the worst worst experience ever. I plan to call corporate and complain as well I already tried but its closed already so i will maoe it a point to tomorrow. So be warned, this location is the trashiest and dirtiest laziest Cici's ever !

• Visited June 2013
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
“Not the best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I love cicis and always eat here at home in the DFW area but this one is operated very poorly. Staff was friendly but the food was gross.breadsticks were hard as a rock, pizza was old and dry. Pasta and sauce were cold. Brownies were not available. The dining area was just dirty. I did order a pizza to my table and it was okay. I wouldn't return to this location because its not very busy and the food isn't kept fresh.

• Visited May 2013
Galveston
“Cold Buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Like most buffets, the service is walk in, pay, eat. But when you go in, you have to wait so long because there is no one there and no bells to ring to get attention. You get the food your self. But what others buffets have that CiCi's doesn't have is they check the food to see if its hot. I didn't really like the food because it is impossible to eat cold pizza. I liked the soup because it was one thing hot and the salad was great. You can smell the food, and the walls are beautiful. But the tables are full of dirty dishes. I liked the food taste the most just the temperture of the pizza I liked least.

• Visited March 2013