“cold & tasteless”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Jocotepec, Jalisco, Mexico
“cold & tasteless”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

food was cold & tasteless, but for those who like a LOT of food this is the place to go. Otherwise avoid it.

Visited November 2013

Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
“Value for money and great choices”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My hubby and I are from New Zealand, traveling America on our once in a lifetime OE. We decided to have dinner here tonight. It was the first time we've visited a Golden Corral and we were both very pleasantly surprised. The restaurant was clean and tidy. The staff were friendly and attentive and the food... well all we can say is wow... What an awesome selection of foods.. Most buffets only offer a couple of options, but this place, we were so spoiled for choice.. As many veges and meat dishes you could imagine.. and then there was the dessert bar... whew.. it was enough to make my eyes bulge.. So many different choices of dessert. The chocolate fountains looked impressive, although neither of us tried them. Over all, this was a very good dining experience for us both, and we'd definitely go back, and would recommend this place.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank Bernadette S
texas
“Value and Variety with No Waiting”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very hungry and not in the mood for fuss Golden Corral seemed like a good option. It was mid-afternoon and I was a little concerned that the food might not be at its freshest but I was very pleasantly surprised. Aside from not having to wait for the food to be delivered to the table the buffet allows one to actually look at the food before choosing. If one can control the desire to eat a little of everything it is possible to have a nice healthy meal here. I had a mixed green salad with spinach and other fresh vegetables plus a few tiny shrimp then went for the baked fish and fresh steamed broccoli. I don't know where else I would be able to get a meal like that for under $10. So I didn't even feel compelled to get desert just to get my money's worth. The attendant, Elizabeth, was charming and gracious.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank coeurclair
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Ewww”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

(Breakfast buffet) Cold food. No flavor. Kind of like hospital food. Normally I find Golden Corral acceptable but this was a disappointment.

Visited August 2013
Manchester .UK
“great value for families”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

my wife , friend,s and kids went here, and said great value, bit slow to get in, but after that really great food , service.

Visited June 2013