“Great variety”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Jacksonville, Texas
“Great variety”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Went on a weekend and not too busy, better than I expected. Made it before the rush. I like Golden Corral because the variety of food gives everyone in your family something that they like. Kids love the new cotton candy machine.

Austin
“Breakfast buffet OK”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband loves Golden Corral, so we went for breakfast on the last day of our trip. I personally just find it OK. At least they have a lot of choices.

I don't know if the gentleman who made the omelets that day must never have made them before - he was extremely slow AND he took a man who just stepped up before taking my order, which I thought was "bad form".

I find the food just so-so overall. The service was fine other than the omelet maker.

Charleston, Illinois
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Golden Corral is below street level! Kind of makes it an adventure to go! Was introduced to "Basa" fish there and it was awesome! Almost like catfish only without the fishy taste! If you get a chance to go there try it you wont be disappointed!

Visited December 2011
Katy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very unusual restaurant”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

They have a buffet with all kind of different foods, like Mexican, oriental, american etc. I overeat trying different things, Everything was hot and tasty, and a big variety of salads were fresh. We really enjoyed it

Houston, Texas
“Really good food!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food was great! I had mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, corn on the corn and you have to try the desert area very delicious!

Visited September 2012