“Basic Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Greenville, Texas
“Basic Pizza”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Ordered it to go , only to find out they didn't give me everything I ordered :( A call got me nowhere. Not much you can do when you are 5 miles away ( still can't believe they won't deliver to my home!)

Visited March 2012

Houston, Texas
“30 minutes late on my pizza”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We walked in and ordered. The time quoted was 9:00pm to come back and pick it back up. We didn't walk out until 9:30pm. The cashier was out side smoking and griping loudly about another employee to a customer.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Sheli H
galveston
“Pizzahut, Galveston”
Reviewed December 30, 2007

The people running this place are very rude and donot know how to behave with customers. My friend found an artificial nail on the pizza. I personally had to walk out of the place because the lady there was very rude. If you donot want yourself insulted and face the most uncivilised people on this island then better avoid this place.

3 Thank sahkam