“Food and service was truely great!”

Willie G's Seafood & Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Willie G's Seafood & Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 315 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Claremont, North Carolina
“Food and service was truely great!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My wife and I wandered into Willie G's last night and had a truely great experience the food and service rivaled that of a 5 star cruise ship! The only down side was trying to get us to buy into a rewards program.

Katy, Texas
“Good restaurant with very conscious seafood menu ”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

This was our second time at the restaurant in a 2 month period. The service again was great. The food we all love it and dessert do not miss the bread pudding with ice cream a must for southern lovers of this great sweet piece.

Corsicana, Texas
“One of Galveston's Best Spots”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Willie G's is always a sure bet if you are looking for a well-prepared seafood meal in a nice setting by the sea. Our waitress, Ashley, took great care of us and made sure our glasses stayed full. The salmon is so good, and so is the shrimp filé gumbo.

“Good Food”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Nice place. Clean and pleasant employees.
We had lunch our first day of vacation and it was very good. I had the Willie G's Burger and my husband had the Hazelnut Trout. Both were very good. My children had the chicken fingers. And we got a free dessert because we were staying at Harbor House Hotel.

Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service and Food!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I went here with my husband and our 2 kids for my birthday dinner!!! The food was great!!!!My husband had the mahi mahi with parmeson risotto and green beans while I had the top sirloin with mashed potatoes and green beans. Kids also loved their chicken and shrimp with fries. Nice views of the harbor. And also excellent service....This is my new favorite restaurant in Galveston.

1 Thank Johanna R