“Top class food”

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #110 of 311 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Top class food”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I ordered the lobster with shrimp and scallops. It was beautiful, one of the best meals I have had in America. However the service was fast, in fact too fast. I was asked for my sweet order while still eating my lobster and given the bill while still eating my key lime pie. The waiters were actually running. I think they must have been under scrutiny from a man sitting on his own with a laptop taking notes. I was impressed with the food.

• Visited June 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“So good we went eat twice!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

This was our first time eating at Joe's Crabshack. The staff was friendly and the service was great both times. The food was fantastic!!! We loved the atmosphere. We will definitely go back and we highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in Galveston!!!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Center, Texas
“Slow service”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Me and my husband came here because we love Joe's Crab Shack. This place took over an hour to get our food to us. The place was busy but I think that is a ridiculous time for your food to be delivered to you. Our waitress never offered us drink refills either.

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“party place allows dogs on patio”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

There food is always good, we had a great time. it is very noisy and kids are running everywhere on there patio, but it is a lot of fun

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst place to go !!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

After 30 minutes of waiting for someone to take our drink order we decided to leave. We sat by the kitchen, so every waitress/waiter walked by us and not one person asked if we had been helped. The staff look ed pissed off and sloppy, the manager was a total idiot and the place was dirty. Your best bet is to go next door to another restaurant

• Visited May 2014