“What can you do with mac'n'chesse?”
Review of Zack's Mac Shack - CLOSED

Zack's Mac Shack
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 9, 2014

They will show you! We took our grandkids there and they loved it. Great food. Good wait-staff. Had a wonderful time.

There are newer reviews for Zack's Mac Shack

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We visited Zack's for a quick lunch and were pleasantly surprised! The Mac and Cheese Balls were wonderful but the best thing about this place is the staff!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

We might give it another try, but we were not overly impressed.
Large servings and some good flavors, but nothing stood out as excellent. Just average.

1  Thank Jennash72
Reviewed June 17, 2014

While walking down Post Office Street, my friend and I spotted this local restaurant. My friend really wanted to try it so I agreed to go inside and check out the menu. I was very impressed with the owner of this establishment. Due to my dietary restrictions, he was very accommodating in preparing a meal that I could enjoy.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We went to Zack's Mac Shack by chance on Fat Tuesday night and hid from the rain until the parade came through. They were very friendly to us, although i was only buying beer, they were happy to shelter us from the down pour. After the parade, my wife, son and I decided to give this place a shot and see if it was any good or not. Let me tell you, I am glad that we did because this place has AWESOME food! We started with fried mac and cheese balls, much to my dismay, however it turned out to be AMAZING!!!! I never would have imagined that fried mac and cheese balls would be this good. The main courses were delicious, the lady who owns the place was fantastic to talk to and had the best personality ever! We have been back many times and plan to go back many more. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!