“Yummy food ,always consistent !”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #93 of 314 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Towanda,KS
“Yummy food ,always consistent !”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We have eaten at many Waffle houses across the country. They are pretty consistent. We like the " coffee shop" feeling of them as compared to IHOP. This one didn't disappoint us. The food was good and it was served in a timely manner. We did have to split our group up but that's just because it was a busy time of day and we had 7 people and a wheelchair. I recommend this restaurant for its food and atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014

Boquete, Panama
“Great Breakfast Food”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We waited for 20 minutes and the hostess seating a couple whom had just walked in the door. The eggs, waffles, country ham and grits were great. Will be going back. Oh service was great once sat.

• Visited May 2014
Galveston, Texas
“It's a Coffee Shop”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I'll stop by when I'm out late and want an early breakfast full of cholesterol. They never disappoint. Solid scrambled eggs and pork, the usual sides. I don't go here for haute cuisine, I want an inexpensive, artery clogging breakfast, doggone it! And they always deliver. I like it.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank danny w
Fair Oaks, California
“I dont know what to say about this restaurant”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Don't usually post negative reviews but this restaurant was so poorly done on a cleanliness and health safety level. Host was not allowed to clear tables so customers waited up to 15 minutes for tables to be cleared by waitresses, didn't really make any sense at all. Rags they used to wipe tables were filthy. Uniforms and clothes were dirty, very dirty. They washed the dishes in the same space that the counter food was delivered which was extremely unsanitary.. Special was supposed to cost $5.00 and they priced it all out ala carte so bill was triple. This restaurant and the staff were so bizarre that it was almost as if we were in a bad Saturday Night Live sketch. I was visiting this area and wonder if the State of Texas has a Department of Health or Sanitation as this place would be closed down where I live.

• Visited April 2014
Midwest, USA
“Close to the beach”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This Waffle House is very close to the seawall. The parking lot is next to the backside of motel. It is clean enough- well probably just like every other waffle house. It is ALWAYS crowded, at least during the morning and day hours. Haven't been in evening or after dark. Personally, I would prefer to go just about anywhere else. Unfortunately one in my travel group always wants to eat at waffle houses! Gross. Staff was nice enough. Would rather just have a nice coffee drink at the Starbucks just minutes away. If you have never been to a Waffle House, then do NOT go!! Only go if you know what to expect.

• Visited January 2014