“Nice Views”

Miller's Seawall Grill
Ranked #5 of 314 Restaurants in Galveston
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our beach front location and fresh fare makes Miller's Seawall Grill a Galveston favorite for locals and visitors alike. While we prepare meals, our guests relax and enjoy the atmosphere and views. Our full menu is available all day. We offer traditional American breakfast favorites like French toast, omelettes, waffles, pancakes and steak and eggs. We also serve sandwiches, po-boys, burgers, salads, soup and gumbo. Miller's also serves traditional entrees, like chicken fried steak, ribeye steaks, chicken, liver&onions and pork n stuffing.Enjoy our seafood selection of: shrimp, oysters, flounder, snapper, salmon, lump crab. Our bar serves beer and wine, along with our signature bloody mary, margaritas and mimosas. Miller's also offers takeout.
Clear lake TX
“Nice Views”
Reviewed January 21, 2011

Nice place for local flavor. Andrea was great. Give her a raise!

• Visited January 2011

“Love the gumbo & crab cake!!”
Reviewed January 15, 2011

Nice beach atmosphere but come with an appetite! Andrea is excellent.

Galveston Island, Texas
“Good food, excellent service and great prices.”
Reviewed January 7, 2011

This is a good restaurant--serves the food that I like and the service is great . I could never expect more for the prices Miller's has as I am on a budget. The last time that I went, my waitress was Andrea. She was a very good waitress. My visit was fantastic!

• Visited January 2011
Houston, Texas
“TINA TINA TINA.....great server”
Reviewed January 2, 2011

i visited this establishment yesterday while hanging out in Galveston, my friends and i happened to be driving around looking for a spot to eat and we stopped here, we were immediately greeted and seated, Tina, our waitress came over and gave us our menus, she was very polite and even offered us samples of the gumbo...yummy and spicy, we got our drinks and meals and she was very attentive to our needs. She asked if we wanted dessert and should have shown us the cake she boasted about and it might have changed our mind but all in all i was a great visit and i think when we are in Galveston again we should definitely be dropping back in....Thanks Tina for the great service

Galveston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best food with the best view on the island”
Reviewed December 30, 2010

I love Miller's! Whenever I have friends and family visit the island I always take them to Miller's. They have the best home cooked breakfasts, amazing burgers and sandwiches, and their seafood is the freshest available.

The service is great and it's a special treat to look out onto the Gulf of Mexico and watch the pelicans soar over the water. Occasionally we can even see dolphins playing while we enjoy our meal.

Their prices are set to fit every budget so we can always get one of their fabulous desserts as a treat. Miller's Seawall Grill is my personal favorite and I recommend it to anyone visiting the island!