“Shrimp & grits” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Miller's Seawall Grill

Miller's Seawall Grill
Ranked #5 of 308 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our beach front location and fresh fare makes Miller's Seawall Grill a Galveston favorite for locals and visitors alike. While we prepare meals, our guests relax and enjoy the atmosphere and views. Our full menu is available all day. We offer traditional American breakfast favorites like French toast, omelettes, waffles, pancakes and steak and eggs. We also serve sandwiches, po-boys, burgers, salads, soup and gumbo. Miller's also serves traditional entrees, like chicken fried steak, ribeye steaks, chicken, liver&onions and pork n stuffing.Enjoy our seafood selection of: shrimp, oysters, flounder, snapper, salmon, lump crab. Our bar serves beer and wine, along with our signature bloody mary, margaritas and mimosas. Miller's also offers takeout.
Trinidad, Texas
“Shrimp & grits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

I wanted to try something different so I ordered the Shrimp and grits. Yum, Yum...what a great combination.

Visited April 2014
donalcsd, Owner at Miller's Seawall Grill, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
What a great dose of encouragement! Thank you for taking the time to recommend us here on TripAdvisor. I look forward to sharing your kind words about the shrimp and grits with the team almost as much as I look forward to welcoming you back. Don't be a stranger!

Until next time,

“Very yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

The crab dip was delish and the service was friendly. They hurried to get us a table by a window and recommended items. The fish on the special was perfect and my husband loved the fish tacos

donalcsd, Owner at Miller's Seawall Grill, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to spread the good word about us here on TripAdvisor, Nicole. I couldn't be happier that from the fish special to our fish tacos, you and your husband enjoyed a lovely meal with us! I look forward to sharing your kind words with the team almost as much as I look forward to welcoming you back. Don't be a stranger!

Cheers,
Galveston, Texas
“Good food at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Miller's Landing is a good place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Great homestyle cooking at a good price. Of course this is not a secret, so you might need to wait to be seated. But it's worth it. Since Miller's is located on the Seawall, there's a great view from the booth's by the windows. Servers are always helpful and friendly.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
donalcsd, Owner at Miller's Seawall Grill, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to share this glowing recommendation for us, Rebecca. It means a lot to hear you find us a great place for home-style cooking and I look forward to sharing your compliments with the team. Don't be a stranger!

Until next time,
Kemp, Texas
“Great food, average service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Food was good! Little disappointed as we told waiter, Abraham, that it was hubby's birthday and did Millers do anything special? Abraham said, he would find out, but never heard another word! Disappointing! We were returning customers from years past! It wasn't the same now as it was then. Went down a bit and benches were so uncomfortable=hardwood.

Visited March 2014
donalcsd, Owner at Miller's Seawall Grill, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us here on TripAdvisor, Karen. While I'm happy you enjoy our food, it's disheartening to hear our service missed the mark. When it comes to birthday celebrations, we do not currently offer any special deals so I do apologize if you had a different expectation. However, we do everything we can to provide our guests with a memorable experience through extraordinary service and tasty, flavorful food. That said, I hope you'll give us another opportunity to show you we are still the restaurant you've grown to love over the years.

Kindly,
Carrollton, Texas
“Good food,GREAT service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

We came in for breakfast, and ended up having the most fabulous service and food we have had in forever! The gentleman who waited on us knew everything about the area and was really good to us. This place is worth your visit

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
donalcsd, Owner at Miller's Seawall Grill, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Great food and GREAT service? Sounds like we are doing something right! Thank you for taking the time to share this glowing recommendation for us, Virginia. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed a fabulous breakfast with us and I look forward to sharing your many compliments with the team. Next time you're in Galveston -- I hope we'll have the pleasure of serving you!

Take care,