“Miller's Never let's me down....”

Miller's Seawall Grill
Ranked #5 of 315 Restaurants in Galveston
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our beach front location and fresh fare makes Miller's Seawall Grill a Galveston favorite for locals and visitors alike. While we prepare meals, our guests relax and enjoy the atmosphere and views. Our full menu is available all day. We offer traditional American breakfast favorites like French toast, omelettes, waffles, pancakes and steak and eggs. We also serve sandwiches, po-boys, burgers, salads, soup and gumbo. Miller's also serves traditional entrees, like chicken fried steak, ribeye steaks, chicken, liver&onions and pork n stuffing.Enjoy our seafood selection of: shrimp, oysters, flounder, snapper, salmon, lump crab. Our bar serves beer and wine, along with our signature bloody mary, margaritas and mimosas. Miller's also offers takeout.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We went through a grueling exit from a Royal Caribbean Cruise at the Galveston Port. Fog delayed our docking and then waiting to be cleared through Customs! We finally left the ship at 1:30 pm and all we could think about is a good meal at one of our favorite restaurants in Galveston! Miller's Seawall Grill never disappoints us. The service and food at this wonderful little restaurant always makes it a place that we must stop at while in Galveston!

donalcsd, Owner at Miller's Seawall Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Your header says it all! Thank you for taking the time to share such a glowing recommendation for us here on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to hear you made it to our Grill before your cruise and hope that you had a great vacation! I look forward to sharing your kind words with the team almost as much as I look forward to welcoming you back. You've always got a spot at our table!

There are newer reviews for Miller's Seawall Grill

Reviewed March 21, 2014

The staff was very friendly--our waitress was always checking to make sure we had everything we needed. The prices are very reasonable--you would expect them to be higher as they are on the seawall and have been there forever, but it is a great family restaurant. They have something for everyone. They even serve breakfast all day.

donalcsd, Owner at Miller's Seawall Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

What a great dose of encouragement! Thanks for taking the time to share this glowing recommendation with us here on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your meal and your waitress made you feel right at home. Next time you're in Galveston, I hope we'll have the pleasure of serving you!

All the best,

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I will definitely come again if I am near. The food was delicious. The prices were very reasonable. There were lots of choices on the menu. The restaurant was beautiful on the inside, lots of wood, and the view of the gulf was great. Our server, Abraham, was wonderful as well. He made the evening special. Thanks for a great memory.

My sincerest thank you for taking the time to spread the good word about us here on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed some delicious food with us and look forward to sharing your kind words with the rest of the team, especially Abraham. Next time you're in Galveston, I hope you'll keep us in mind! Don't be a stranger.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

After reading some reviews we decided to try it out. The food was very good and the service was prompt. The only drawback is the lack of parking. I reccomend it. Galveston not so much.

I'm happy you were able to make it out during your visit. From our good food to the prompt service, it's simply fantastic to hear you enjoyed a great meal with us. If you ever make it back to Galveston, I hope you'll keep us in mind! You've always got a spot at our table.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Great house like restaurant right in the heart of the things, ambiance was great. We called ahead for our party of 10 and were seated right away. Unfortunately it was downhill from there. Our poor waitress was completely overwhelmed. Couldn't get drinks right or anywhere close to continue. Food was not what was ordered. An entire order was not placed (which we didn't pay for). The manager was nice but the damage had been done, repeatedly. Food was pretty good but hard to get past the service.

donalcsd, Owner at Miller's Seawall Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to follow-up about your experience as it presents us with the opportunity to make things right. When it comes to your service, I want to sincerely apologize if you felt your waitress was overwhelmed. I do understand how frustrating missing dishes must have been and want to assure you that's far from the impression we wish to leave on our guests.

While I cannot change the past, I can and want to personally invite you back for a better experience. As you'll see from our other reviews, poor service is not feedback we often receive and I know we can provide you with the relaxing meal you deserve. A second chance to impress would truly mean the world to us.

Kindly,