“Nice view”

Miller's Seawall Grill
Ranked #5 of 311 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our beach front location and fresh fare makes Miller's Seawall Grill a Galveston favorite for locals and visitors alike. While we prepare meals, our guests relax and enjoy the atmosphere and views. Our full menu is available all day. We offer traditional American breakfast favorites like French toast, omelettes, waffles, pancakes and steak and eggs. We also serve sandwiches, po-boys, burgers, salads, soup and gumbo. Miller's also serves traditional entrees, like chicken fried steak, ribeye steaks, chicken, liver&onions and pork n stuffing.Enjoy our seafood selection of: shrimp, oysters, flounder, snapper, salmon, lump crab. Our bar serves beer and wine, along with our signature bloody mary, margaritas and mimosas. Miller's also offers takeout.
Dallas, TX
“Nice view”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The best thing about this place is the ocean view. Nice ambience inside for a casual place. The food was OK. I had the fried shrimp and my husband had the snapper. Good, basic food.

Visited April 2013

Spicewood, Texas
“Didnt live up to expectations”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Went on a busy Sunday afternoon,waited about 15 min for a table after 2 pm, usually a good sign. Only bottled beers, had crab dip appetizer, which was good. Wife ordered stuffed flounder, but stuffing came separate, and though she loves spicey and cajun, the cajun spices were overwhelming and they gladly replaced it with fried shrimp, which they rushed and as a result was under cooked. I had the grilled snapper, which was over ooked and rubbery. The fresh baked yeast rolls and fresh made blue cheese dressing were very good. We were disappointed given otherreviews, but guess at another time/day it would bebetter. parking can be hard to find too. Serever who actually came on duty as we walked in wasn't very attentive, though rest of the staff seemed to be. We just expected a better experience to match cost.

Visited May 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“The things they do well are awesome, the other is horrible”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I love seafood, and I will eat just about anything, but I got the Miller Sample platter where you chose 2 seafoods and a side. I chose the crabcakes and the scallops. The scallops were bland and seemed like they just put seasoning on as an afterthought. No butter or rich flavors you would associate with a scallop which disappointed me. The crab cakes were just the hushpuppy squashed with a few peppers etc with crab on top. It wasn't bad, but wasn't amazing either. The shrimp my husband got was bland as well. Someone needs to tell these people that butter is an acceptable way to cook and add flavor as well as some salt possibly other than the hackneyed spice they are using, and my husband is Cajun, so I'm not buying the "it's Cajun seasoning" line. The mens bathroom had exploded so my husband couldn't even take my son to use the potty. Might want to skip this place unless you are going for the mac and cheese, now that was so amazing I ate my kids portions! and the hushpuppies were really good too.

• Visited May 2013
Pflugerville, Texas
“Hearty servings”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Fast service, fresh food and friendly service. Delicious grilled snapper, gumbo, and fresh fried onion rings.

• Visited May 2013
donalcsd, Owner at Miller's Seawall Grill, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
My sincerest thank you for the great review here on TripAdvisor. I'm thrilled to hear you love our grilled snapper, gumbo and fresh fried onion rings. I hope you'll keep us in mind next time you're on The Island. You've always got a spot at our table!

Until then,
Don Clark, Owner
alabama
“Okay”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Food was okay. Restuarant needed updating and looked a little less than clean. Waitress was attentive and helpful.

Visited May 2013