“Definitely the best thing thing to do in Galveston!”

Galveston Water Adventures
Ranked #2 of 86 Tours in Galveston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: NOW OFFERING 1 Hour Dolphin tour, more time on the water to see dolphins, brown pelicans, and other marine activity. 2 Hour Sunset cruise departs daily, one hour before sunset. BYOB Ages 18+ Sun Time Watersports brings an adrenaline rush to Pier 21 in Galveston, Texas! This custom-built jetboat is a New Zealand design that has been tested and proven through the tight canyons and shallow waters on the North and South Islands.Hold On! This thrill ride features right angle turns, accelerated speeds, and "The Hamilton Spin", a maneuver that rotates the boat 360 degree's on its axis.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Came down to Galveston with my family. Was not sure on what to do while we were here so I looked on here for ideas, right away Suntime Watersport caught my attention and it kept my attention! Pricing was great for the 20 minutes of pure thrilling fun. Very worth it!

2  Thank iblanca
in 16 reviews
"ride"
in 88 reviews

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The MAX Thrill Ride was better than expected. Instead of the 15 minute ride advertised, we were sped and spun around Galveston Bay for nearly 30 minutes.

2  Thank bradyclan
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were in Galveston for a whole week and this jetboat ride was the most amazing and enjoyable part of our trip! There is something for everyone: speed, music, adventure, sightseeing, water, knowledge about the island, etc.... It was so much fun and Graham was amazing! He is an excellent driver and wonderful host! My husband, son, and myself could not stop talking about it on the way home. We are planning to go back at the end of the summer and we will definitely be back to ride the jetboat again!!! Until then I am helping to advertise by wearing my tank top :)
-Amanda

2  Thank AmandaBeej
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was the best way to cool off and definitely the funnest thing to do on the island. I have seen these jet boat rides all over Australia and New Zealand for almost three times the price! What a great thrill ride at an amazing price! We had dolphins surface right next to the boat! We could almost touch them! And the spins had us all screaming and waving our arms like on a roller coaster! The captain was very knowledgeable and looked after his passengers very well.

2  Thank Claudia F