“Nice and Clean”

Ranked #18 of 51 Hotels in Galveston
Hagerstown
“Nice and Clean”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My first time in Galveston and my travel office put me up here. Very nice, clean, new hotel. I arrived the day of a big marathon in town and so my room wasn't ready. I knew it wasn't the hotel's fault because I could see the marathoners exiting an hour then two hours late from their room. The staff here was excellent! They offered me a complimentary drink and appetizer at the poolside bar while I waited. I travel ALOT, and have not been able to check in ALOT, and this type of service is rarely seen. When I got to the room, it was spotless and very comfortable. The only downside that I have noticed as I am writing this is the cell service, which is not the hotel's fault. They have noticed as well though, and are looking into installing cell boosters now. All in all, a great comfy room with very friendly staff and outstanding service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank David T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Travelers also viewed these Galveston hotels
Holiday Inn Resort Galveston-On The Beach
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Galveston Beach
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Galveston Island
The Tremont House A Wyndham Grand Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Galveston
Best Western Plus Galveston Suites

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island

Property: Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island
Address: 9550 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77554-9772 (Formerly Courtyard Galveston Island Gulf Front)
Ranked #18 of 51 Hotels in Galveston
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island 3*
Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island is a Galveston oceanfront hotel that's perfect for weekend getaways and business trips. Our hotel in Galveston, Texas offers the ideal combination of thoughtful amenities and conveniences, and we make it easy for you to enjoy all kinds of journeys and vacations in Galveston. Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island is near top attractions like the warm and sandy Jamaica Beach. We are close to Pleasure Pier and Galveston Island State Park. And, guests love our proximity to many things to do and see on the Galveston Seawall. While at our hotel, you will be able to relax and luxuriate in our cozy guest rooms that feature plush bedding an pillow-top mattresses. Our hotel can be your home-away-from-home as you explore Galveston, and should you want to spend downtime with us on our property, we welcome you to dine in our restaurant - The Bistro. Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island is also an ideal location to hold business meetings. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Galveston Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.