“Boudin Balls”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

The Spot’s Boudin Balks are something to write home about. I live in Australia and went to Galveston on a day trip during my southern holiday and tried these yummy boudin balls. The rest of my trip in the South, including other parts of Texas and Boudin country Louisiana, could not match these balls! I kept trying and failing to duplicate this experience! The sauce they came with was amazing too. I had too good of a time and forgot to take pictures. Do yourself a favor and try what I can only dream about ;)

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,384)

Reviewed September 5, 2018

I got a mango-avocado-bacon-burger and I thought it was fabulous! We went at an off time so there wasn't a long wait, but when we left around 5:30 the line to order was out the door (you order at the front and then they either bring you your food or call your name for you to pick it up). They also have a wide variety of desserts that look good (I didn't get any). Note that the Spot is actually comprised of multiple separate restaurants/bars, which was a little confusing. The main restaurant is called the Spot, and the others can serve some of the food offered at the Spot but not all, and are more focused on drinks. The bars have fun seating and atmospheres. I'd recommend going here.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Went to this restaurant because of all the times we have been to Galveston and we have never been here. It was typical fried seafood, not bad not good. I wouldn't recommend going there for a great seafood dinner.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Waited forever to get a table. Got a table- then waited forever to get our food. Which you have to wait until they call your #-then you can sit down. Horrible service. Food was nothing special.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

if you are in Galveston you have to try The Spot. They have the best burgers and shrimp on the island. We were in Galveston for 7 days and we ate at The Spot 3 to 4 times.