“Long, long, wait time.”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
La Marque, Texas
“Long, long, wait time.”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

While Gino's offers good Italian food, waiting 20 minutes for drinks is not something this restaurant should allow. The front desk woman took our drink order, but it was a male server who eventually gave us our drinks after what seemed like forever. I ordered the Shrimp Scampi al Promodoro, something I have never had before, and it was - interesting at best. Probably wouldn't order it again. Besides that, it was extremely crowded. A typical Italian restaurant that doesn't have anything special about it that puts it above the rest.

• Visited July 2012

Bedford, Texas
“Great carry out pizza!”
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

So, this spot was recommended to us based on great pizza and a smoking deal on your second pizza. Well, inexplicably, they would only give us the second pizza discount on a take out order. So we ordered a couple of pies to go and picked up some drinks on the way back to our hotel.
The pizza was VERY good, but I still don't understand why they didn't want to sell us drinks and salads and get a tip...
Fortunately, they make better pizza than business decisions. :-)

Galveston, Texas
“Good food value and service”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Sausage sandwich (sub) and antepasto were two meals.

Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved the food, casual atmosphere. ,”
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

We have always "dinned in" the restaurant and just love it. We like the casual atmosphere. The staff always nice and attentive. The food is wonderful and portions are large. A great value for Italian food.

Galveston, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible service.”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

My pick up order was sent out with the delivery person. They tried to hide this fact. I was told the pizza was being made and we had ordered it 40 minutes before I arrived. Waited 15 minutes and was given a slightly warm pizza. When I asked if this had just been made they said it had. When I asked to speak to the manager I was told the manager/owner said they were too busy! I told them I wanted a hot pizza so waited another 20 minutes to get it. I know I should have left but I had already paid for it and it was getting late by now. Forty minutes from the ordering time to the time I arrived, another 15 minute wait for the pizza which was "still baking", 5 minutes of discussion and another 20 minutes for a hot pizza. They did not offer a discount, a coupon or any thing to assuage my very long wait or the old pizza they tried to give to me. The staff, especially the manager/owner was very unprofessional and rude.

• Visited February 2012