“This does not taste like fast food!”
Review of Taco Cabana

Taco Cabana
Ranked #111 of 315 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Mexican
O'Fallon, Missouri
“This does not taste like fast food!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Great, quick Mexican food - without the Taco Bell taste. We are from St. Louis and only have Taco Bell and Del Taco - I would go here if we had them. Even awesome Happy Hour specials during the week...$3 for a nachos and margarita!!!

Visited October 2012

Galveston, Texas
“hit & miss”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Most of the drive through staff is very nice, occasionally you get someone that's not so good, but overall friendly and do their job well. There usually isn't a line and the service is pretty quick. The food is pretty good for fast food. My favorites are the Flautas & the Brisket Tacos. The menu is totally different from Taco Bell. It's more like Tex-Mex restaurant food than Taco Bell.

Visited August 2012
Galveston, Texas
“No Service”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Don't stop here if you want service. My wife and I stood at an empty register for 10 minutes and did not get to place our order. A food preparer was asked why no one was taking orders and she said to give them a minute. After four more minutes, we walked out.

• Visited July 2012
Rifle, Colorado
“BEST fast food EVER!”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We crave this place from the time we leave Texas until the time we get to go back. FRESH DELICIOUS AND FAST!! Brisket tacos, chicken flautas, and breakfast tacos are some of our favorites. They have a bunch of salsa options and its just damn good!

Visited June 2012
texas
“Worst possible management”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This place has got to improve is my thought but every time I give it another try I just leave unsatisfied. Last week I went around 7:30 PM and placed my order and was rudely told that they were our of Fajita meat, tortillas, Flautas, tomatoes, pico and Dr. Pepper. Not even an apology just that they were out of all those items. Isn't that like 3/4 or more of the menu.

Visited May 2012