“Where else for breakfast?”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #130 of 311 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York
“Where else for breakfast?”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Standard Denny's with jaw dropping menu items, packed crowds and lots of cholesterol. Within walking distance from Hotel Galvez and right across from the beach.

Visited September 2012

Giddings, Texas, United States
“Breakfast with the family”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My family and I were on vacation and wanted something good and easy on the pocket book so we picked Dennys. We were all happy the staff all so friendly and the food great and the Dennys was pretty well kepted up. This Dennys has a great location right on the seawall and was close to our hotel so glad we dined in @ Dennys.

• Visited August 2012
Mansfield, Texas
“Just ok”
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

The food was good. Kids had chicken nuggets and I had the cranberry apple chicken salad. Service was extremely slow, but staff was nice.

Rowlett, Texas, United States
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

The worst Denny's ever! I waited 57 minutes for my food to arrive, completely cold. After complaining and having them redo the food it came out wrong and missing a kids meal. The manager's response was she would take the missing items off the bill. After now spending 1 hour and 27 minutes we left. I love Denny's but I won't ever be back to this one.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Gina C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do NOT eat here!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

My family and I attempted to eat here this morning however we had to leave after an hour and half of the most horrible dining experience. We actually paid for food we did not receive. The district manger was on hand to ensure our horrible experience was not corrected. The food we did receive was not only cold but wrong however the manger and district manager refused to remove the inedible foods and not served food from our tickets but instead give me an overall 25% discount saying that covers the items you did not receive.... I could not believe my ears when he said that... I called and complained to the corporate head quarters of the company located in however they didn't appear concerned. I will be reporting this restaurant to th e health department for the unflushable toilets and to the BBB for the food payed for and not received. I passed an iHop to eat at that Dennys...will not happen again.

1 Thank kimmijs76