“Great place to feed the family!”
Review of Papa's Pizza

Papa's Pizza
Ranked #56 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Right off the bat I will admit that parking is a little difficult, but we have always managed to luck into a spot in front. I love that you can order by the slice since everyone in our family has different tastes. And the slices are REALLY big! I always think about dessert because they look great (and it's next door to Ben and Jerry's) but I'm always too full! Of all the places along the Seawall we have found it to be one of the most reasonably priced and we think the pizza is really good. Just a nice casual place to eat and look at the ocean and not spend a ton of money to feed the family.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I have worked for dominos and pizza hut as a manager and this pizza has put them to shame! 30 dollars and myself my husband and both of my children have eaten and we still have enough for two more meals atleast! The delivery guy was very friendly and didnt forget anything! Even brought extra things like forks napkins cheese packets and red pepper packets that we forgot to ask for when ordering! If I ever get to come back to Galveston this will be my first stop! :)

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The spaghetti and calzone with meatballs were good. The breadsticks we ordered never arrived. There was always a line 10 deep placing orders and the guy taking the orders was also taking orders over the phone at the same time. The calzone arrived 15 minutes after the spaghetti along with a pizza we did not order. The staff did make a good effort at providing quality service, just obviously overwhelmed by the crowd.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We got a strange large, had leftovers. 3 waters...under 20.00. Pepperoni ,sausage , artichoke, good value for resort town, very good pizza...I've had better only in ruiodoso, nm @ the Rio...which means Papas is awesome!

2  Thank libbyswin
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Wow and double Wow! We loved their pizza. It is by far the best pizza we have ever had. We will definitely go back to Paps Pizza every time we are in Galveston!!