“Awesome pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 6, 2013

They have a lunch buffet which s what we tried. Pizza, some pasta and a small salad bar. Pizza was very good with a delicious crust. My only complaint is that they used disposable plates and silverware. I thought that was kind if odd.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My fiance and I stopped in here one of the nights we stayed in Galveston, and let me tell you it was SO good! We ordered a thin crust large pizza which was half Hawaiian,half Italian sausage and pepperoni. We only had to wait maybe 15 minutes before our pizza was on the table. We couldn't get enough! There was just enough sauce with a little bit of kick to it, and the bacon on the Hawaiian really worked with the sweetness of the pineapple. The Italian sausage was nice and golden brown and they put lots of pepperoni on which was awesome. For 2 beers, mozzarella sticks, and a large thin crust pizza it was only $28 bucks, which is a steal. I am craving it right now!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My family of 4 decided to pick up pizza and take it back to our condo on our last night in Galveston. We initially called Papa John's, but they were not allowing pick up, 1 1/2 hour delivery only. (**It was a rainy Friday night)
I remembered seeing Papa's Pizza when driving down the Sea Wall, so we decided to give it a try. What a wonderful surprise! It took a while to get our order and the cashier even helped us with figuring out the best deal, the wait was well worth it!
We ordered 2 lg pizzas with 5 toppings each, they were so good that we wished we had another day to go back! My husband and I are still craving it....
The staff was friendly and seemed to enjoy their job! We even got to see one guy spinning dough by hand for freshly made pizza crust!!
We can't wait to go back.....
The Peterson Family

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I can say this pizza is great. I am surprised by any bad review as we have been here several times, also had delivery before we moved on island and have always had good experiences. The all favorite pepperoni is delicious, and oozing with cheese and perfect pepperoni every time. The supreme and fajita pizza are amazing. Raymond is great, he's been there a while too, always smiling, the rest of the staff all seem friendly as well. The only thing I will say is maybe update drink area, OFCOURSE I am a Coke fan and would love to see you switch, I am sure Raymond or the owner or someone could get Coke to give them a great deal on the change lol. If not get a new machine for existing. The one in is dated and kind of an eyesore. Still the best won't keep me away lol. Keep rollng out those amazing pizzas guys!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Bad crust under cooked or the dough was old , toppings all in the center , light on the cheese. Large was $17 not worth it at all.