“Ugh !”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Bad crust under cooked or the dough was old , toppings all in the center , light on the cheese. Large was $17 not worth it at all.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've been here several times; they have good hours and are always cheerful and helpful. I generally get single slices, which are surprisingly big (one slice is a meal for a reasonably hungry person). Worth stopping by.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had Greek Salads. They were huge and really good. We had a pizza surpreme and I have to say that it was the "BEST" pizza I have ever had. I love pizza and have eaten a lot of it in my 69 year on the earth.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We ate here while on vacation with a big family group. We had the pizza buffet at lunch. It had salad, pasta, and pizza. It was average food for average price. Nothing special

Reviewed April 13, 2013

One of the best places on Galveston island. The night manager Raymond was absolutely wonderful and short staff you would have never known. The pizza was great and my wings were heaven, overall loved it!! Thank you Raymond we will be back for sure. More restaurants need ppl like him.