“Great food , service and atmosphere”

Little Daddy's Gumbo Bar
Ranked #27 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Great spot for seafood. Gumbo is great, small bowl is enough for 2. Staff was friendly and helpful with entree's. the value of the food along with the quality was remarkable. We will go again when were in town.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on Sunday, July 21st. We were seated on the patio Which was fine because the weather was nice outside and the inside was very cold.

It took 8 to 10 minutes for our Waitress to greet our table and take our drink order waitress to greet our table and take our drink order. But then took another 5 to 10 minutes to get three beverages; And we had to wait even longer for straws.

I ordered the bacon wrapped shrimp appetizer. It was wonderful the bacon was Crisp and the cheese was melted goodness. My husband ordered the Shorty shrimp Po boy; Which was 8 inches long.

Food was fantastic and this is the only reason we will go back. I don't know if it was due to the fact we were seated outside, but The service was awful.

1  Thank sfa1996
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

The best seafood gumbo that I've ever eaten!! The roux was perfect. Previously the best gumbo was my own. Our waitress, Tiffany, took excellent care of us.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Best gumbo ever! I ordered Lil Daddy size seafood gumbo and it's a lot for me. Lots of shrimp and some oysters and crabs. The po-boy sandwiches look good too, so I will have to come back and try them next time.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is a great place. From the staff to the food everything was wonderful. Char-Grilled Oysters, Barbecued Shrimp, Gumbo all awesome. We liked it so much at noon we are taking friends back tonight.