“Great family restaurant ”
Review of Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe
Ranked #50 of 324 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: Part adventure, part restaurant and wholly entertaining. The Rainforest Cafe is an exciting thrill for all ages. Wild times await in a decorative jungle with animatronics and a menu of delicious American and tropical fare.
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

This was a very unique restaurant, pricey but well worth the price due to the atmosphere and entertainment by the animated animals. Great selection of dishes for varying taste, you should not miss this venue.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,216)

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

The food is good but not amazing and the prices are pretty high. We go because of the fun atmosphere!

Reviewed December 8, 2017

This is a great place for good food and the kids will be entertained while sitting still for the entire dinner. It is also a great place for a date, so whether a girlfriend, or the wife and kids, it is a winner.

Reviewed December 8, 2017

My family went to the Rainforest Cafe in November during the rot rally so the restaurant was dead since it was also off season. My parents shared the coconut shrimp and within 2 hours they were throwing up and had uncontrollable diarrhea. We let Landry's (which is the company that owns Rainforest Cafe) how sick my parents were and they just tried to find another cause for my parents illness. They asks what they ate for lunch, if they had food allergies and went on to let us know that nobody else reported being sick. This is customer service?!?! I think not. Nobody else was in the restaurant that evening you idiots!!! I wonder how they would have like to have had to clean up their parents poop and watch their own father crap all over himself. The smell was so bad that my kids went home. Our entire vacation was cut short and we even had to cancel our fishing trip. My parents are in their 70's so this will have likely been our last family vacation together. Thanks Landry for giving us the most horrible experience we have ever had at a restaurant. $260 down the drain with the poop and vomit!!!!

1  Thank Melanie D
Reviewed December 6, 2017

I went here to get them to sing a loved one happy birthday, Landry's is always a great experience for me and the food is always great. This time the waiter was VERY RUDE as well as the manager! I will not be back to this location. 12/6/17