“Great Place to Eat, a bit pricey”
Review of Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe
Ranked #27 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is the largest Rainforest Cafe I have seen. I was told it was the only one not located in a Mall Much too large portions and thank goodness my husband and I shared a meal,(Beef Fajitas) and we still had enough for take out!!! The food was very good and the free appetizer was a plus!! Celebrating our anniversary, we ordered a special Margarita and it to was so large along with the price. I loved the retail store and it's sale that was going on!!!! Wish we had one here in Tulsa!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,138)

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had reservations for 5:oo pm for my grandaughters birthday party. we arrived 10 min. early . They said it would take a while to set the tables up for party ...we waited almost an hour before it was ready. When we got back there they had three seperate tables set up. We were not told when we made reservations that we would have seperate tables. So they said they could put us at one table if we could wait in bar. We waited another hour .After we got our table it took forever for them to take our order. We were there 4 hrs. We did have a large party (18) but they knew that when we made reservations. The food was good , but management needs more training. Kids still had a great time.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was very impressed with the size of this place. Possibly the biggest RFC I've seen, and the nicest. Great food, service and entertainment for the kids.

1  Thank Martha W
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere was normal for rain forest cafe, unfortunately so were prices. Tonya, our server, was the one saving grace!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We take our grandaughter here once a month as a special treat. It's too expensive to go more than that. She is 6, and loves the atmosphere. I always get a salad, because the rosemary bread that comes with it is amazing! My husband usually gets a burger, and is happy with that. Our grandaugher is satisfied with the kids pizza, and cleans her plate every time. The service is always excellent!