“Blackened Shrimp Queso appetizer followed with Lobsterman's Fondue entree too much cheese for one meal!”
Review of Fisherman's Wharf

Fisherman's Wharf
Ranked #27 of 324 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed December 30, 2017

BLACKENED SHRIMP QUESO Shrimp, spinach, artichoke hearts, rich cheese sauce, tortilla chips $9.99;

LOBSTERMAN’S FONDUE Lobster meat, blue crab & shrimp baked au gratin, Mornay sauce, mozzarella, sourdough bread $23.99

CRAB STUFFED TILAPIA Grilled shrimp, lobster cream sauce, spinach $19.99

Write a ReviewReviews (1,609)

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Quick trip to Galveston on Christmas limited us as to choices for a bite for lunch. Fisherman's Wharf was open and we stopped in. A cup of lobster bisque to start was promising but my wife's shrimp scampi was under seasoned and my Captain's choice of fried and stuffed shrimp was very underwhelming. A few shrimp on a pile of fries. The fried shrimp had essentially no coating, and the stuffed shrimp was a fritter with a small shrimp inside. Fooled me once again. I have never eaten at a restaurant in this group and come away impressed. Very, very average at best. Save your money there are much better choices in Galveston.

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Really good food, I had the pork chop and my friend had the redfish. It was all outstanding. The service was also very good.

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

I have been to Fisherman’s Wharf many times over the years and enjoyed every time. My recent visit had us seated at the bar. A very delightful experience with the staff so entertaining and pleasant. We ordered seafood and it was the best. I ordered a vodka martini lightly dirty which is always a challenge to get right and it was perfect. Watching the beautiful food being served was a treat. During our long weekend we opted to visit twice. Treat yourself and do this....

Reviewed December 8, 2017

Not being hungry enough for a meal, my friend & i opted to share appetizers. We ordered Shrimp Queso, Fried mushrooms, me-gumbo/him-bisque, fettuccine alfredo & onion rings. Although Shrimp Queso sounds weird, it was delicious-we scraped the bowl, The shrimp did not overpower the rest of the dish. We both enjoyed our soups & after eating our fill of the fried mushrooms, there was still enough to feed a couple of other people. The onion rings were shoestring shape & not greasy at all. The fettuccine was not very flavorful but the waitperson gave me extra parmesan cheese to go & it perked up the dish when i ate it as a midnight snack. The wait staff was very friendly & attentive & definitely warranted the tip we left her.